Trailers for 'Dark Knight Rises' and 'Hobbit' to Be Attached to 'Sherlock Holmes 2'
The trailers for two highly anticipated movies are likely to be dropped in a foreseeable future. Variety's Jeff Sneider has broken the news that the much awaited new trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" and the first teaser trailer for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" might be attached to "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows", which will open in the U.S. on December 16.
Taking to his Twitter on Sunday, November 20, Sneider shared, "Expect to see THE DARK KNIGHT RISES trailer in front of SHERLOCK HOLMES 2... And MAYBE even a HOBBIT teaser."
The first official teaser for "Dark Knight Rises" has already been released last July. Additionally, Warner Bros. Pictures will unveil a six-minute prologue of the Christopher Nolan-directed Batman movie on the IMAX release of "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" on December 21.
As for "The Hobbit", the Peter Jackson and Andy Serkis-directed epic hasn't released its first sneak-peek yet. Nonetheless, Serkis recently spilled the beans that Warners might unleash the teaser in time for the Christmas day. "There will be a trailer fairly soon, actually. Around Christmas time, I believe," he told IGN.
"The Dark Knight Rises", which stars Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy among others, is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on July 20, 2012. Meanwhile, "The Hobbit", which stars Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage and Elijah Wood among others, will be released on December 14 the same year.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound