Charlie Sheen Shares Smiles With Denise Richards at Daughter's Soccer Game
Charlie Sheen seems to be back on good terms with one of his ex-wives. The former "Two and a Half Men" star joined Denise Richards and their two daughters, Sam and Lola, in Calabasas, California for Sam's soccer game over the weekend, and a photo documenting the outing captures the two sharing smiles.
Wearing an all-black outfit with a matching hat and sunglasses, 46-year-old Charlie sat next to 40-year-old Denise on the sidelines. Their two daughters, meanwhile, was snapped enjoying a few snack in front of them. Denise's adopted baby girl, Eloise, was not seen in the picture, but there was a pink stroller behind the actress.
While Charlie was mum about the outing, his ex Denise shared to her Twitter followers, "Good morning!! Day with the kids...love my daughter's soccer games happy we didn't get rained out today." The former Bond girl later posted the result of the game as writing, "Lost soccer game :( they were good sports...."
Back in April, Denise opened up to Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" that she and Charlie were "not in the best place". The "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" star, however, noted, "But I do still communicate with him."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered