Charlie Sheen Shares Smiles With Denise Richards at Daughter's Soccer Game
Charlie Sheen seems to be back on good terms with one of his ex-wives. The former "Two and a Half Men" star joined Denise Richards and their two daughters, Sam and Lola, in Calabasas, California for Sam's soccer game over the weekend, and a photo documenting the outing captures the two sharing smiles.
Wearing an all-black outfit with a matching hat and sunglasses, 46-year-old Charlie sat next to 40-year-old Denise on the sidelines. Their two daughters, meanwhile, was snapped enjoying a few snack in front of them. Denise's adopted baby girl, Eloise, was not seen in the picture, but there was a pink stroller behind the actress.
While Charlie was mum about the outing, his ex Denise shared to her Twitter followers, "Good morning!! Day with the kids...love my daughter's soccer games happy we didn't get rained out today." The former Bond girl later posted the result of the game as writing, "Lost soccer game :( they were good sports...."
Back in April, Denise opened up to Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" that she and Charlie were "not in the best place". The "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" star, however, noted, "But I do still communicate with him."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service