Charlie Sheen Shares Smiles With Denise Richards at Daughter's Soccer Game
Charlie Sheen seems to be back on good terms with one of his ex-wives. The former "Two and a Half Men" star joined Denise Richards and their two daughters, Sam and Lola, in Calabasas, California for Sam's soccer game over the weekend, and a photo documenting the outing captures the two sharing smiles.
Wearing an all-black outfit with a matching hat and sunglasses, 46-year-old Charlie sat next to 40-year-old Denise on the sidelines. Their two daughters, meanwhile, was snapped enjoying a few snack in front of them. Denise's adopted baby girl, Eloise, was not seen in the picture, but there was a pink stroller behind the actress.
While Charlie was mum about the outing, his ex Denise shared to her Twitter followers, "Good morning!! Day with the kids...love my daughter's soccer games happy we didn't get rained out today." The former Bond girl later posted the result of the game as writing, "Lost soccer game :( they were good sports...."
Back in April, Denise opened up to Andy Cohen on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" that she and Charlie were "not in the best place". The "Denise Richards: It's Complicated" star, however, noted, "But I do still communicate with him."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked