'Dexter' 6.09 Preview: Travis Helps Dexter to Find Gellar
Dexter is getting a help from an unexpected source in the next episode of the crime drama series. After getting approached by the blood spatter analyst/serial killer, Travis will help Dexter to find his former mentor, Professor Gellar.
Travis claims he does not have a clue what Gellar will do next, but he shares to Dexter that Gellar has offered a way back to him. Looking reluctant, Travis may answer Gellar's invitation as he shows up in front of the professor in a scene from the preview of the upcoming outing.
Dexter appears to understand the symbols found in the Doomsday case, leading his sister Debra to question how he knows about this.
"Get Gellar" will air Sunday, November 27 at 9/8c on Showtime.
"Dexter" has recently been renewed for two more seasons.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart