'Dexter' 6.09 Preview: Travis Helps Dexter to Find Gellar
Dexter is getting a help from an unexpected source in the next episode of the crime drama series. After getting approached by the blood spatter analyst/serial killer, Travis will help Dexter to find his former mentor, Professor Gellar.
Travis claims he does not have a clue what Gellar will do next, but he shares to Dexter that Gellar has offered a way back to him. Looking reluctant, Travis may answer Gellar's invitation as he shows up in front of the professor in a scene from the preview of the upcoming outing.
Dexter appears to understand the symbols found in the Doomsday case, leading his sister Debra to question how he knows about this.
"Get Gellar" will air Sunday, November 27 at 9/8c on Showtime.
"Dexter" has recently been renewed for two more seasons.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!