'Dexter' 6.09 Preview: Travis Helps Dexter to Find Gellar
Dexter is getting a help from an unexpected source in the next episode of the crime drama series. After getting approached by the blood spatter analyst/serial killer, Travis will help Dexter to find his former mentor, Professor Gellar.
Travis claims he does not have a clue what Gellar will do next, but he shares to Dexter that Gellar has offered a way back to him. Looking reluctant, Travis may answer Gellar's invitation as he shows up in front of the professor in a scene from the preview of the upcoming outing.
Dexter appears to understand the symbols found in the Doomsday case, leading his sister Debra to question how he knows about this.
"Get Gellar" will air Sunday, November 27 at 9/8c on Showtime.
"Dexter" has recently been renewed for two more seasons.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner