Vanessa Minnillo Has Changed Last Name to Lachey on Twitter
Vanessa Minnillo has finally dropped her maiden name and taken on her husband Nick Lachey's surname. Four months after tying the knot with the former 98 Degrees singer, the former Miss Teen USA changed her username on Twitter from @VanessaMinillo to @VanessaLachey.
"So.... I'm making it official, and I LOVE my 'new name'!" so the 31-year-old co-host of ABC's Wipeout" tweeted last Friday, November 18 after making the name change. She went on to gush, "@VanessaLachey.... has a nice ring to it ;-)"
Aside from the name change, Vanessa has bought a home together with husband Nick in Encino, California. Located in San Fernando Valley, her Spanish-style, 8,000 square feet estate boasts 8 bathrooms and 18 rooms complete with fireplaces, vaulted beam ceilings, balconies and a swimming pool.
As for her latest gig, Vanessa served as co-host for ABC's special "Countdown to the American Music Awards" alongside Chris Harrison. On Sunday, November 20, she tweeted, "I'm gettin' fired up about the #AMAs today! But I gotta say, with this rain in LA!!!... Let's hope no one melts on the red carpet!"
The former Miss Teen USA herself hit the red carpet in a white mini dress and matching heels. Soon after she arrived at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, she took to Twitter to post photo of her pumps and wrote, "Let's hope these babies make it thru the rain!!! Ahhhh Jimmy Choo! I Love Youuuu!"
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert