Mila Kunis Made a Marine Happy by Coming as His Date
Mila Kunis was a ball belle on Friday, November 18 night when she attended Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore. The "Black Swan" star made the Marine's dream come true by keeping her words to become his date after taking his invitation earlier this year.
Marine spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser told Access Hollywood that Kunis and Sgt. Moore were both "enjoying the night". Sasser added, "Everything went well. It was a great experience for everybody." Although closed off for the media, pictures from the ball emerged in courtesy of Cpl. Johnny Merkley. The actress wore an elegant black gown with her hair tied in a bun.
Moore's YouTube invitation for Kunis became a viral sensation back in July. He was serving his second combat deployment in Musa Qala, Afghanistan at that time. "Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly. So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now," he said. To his amusement, Kunis accepted the invitation.
More Mila Kunis News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip