Mila Kunis Made a Marine Happy by Coming as His Date
Mila Kunis was a ball belle on Friday, November 18 night when she attended Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore. The "Black Swan" star made the Marine's dream come true by keeping her words to become his date after taking his invitation earlier this year.
Marine spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser told Access Hollywood that Kunis and Sgt. Moore were both "enjoying the night". Sasser added, "Everything went well. It was a great experience for everybody." Although closed off for the media, pictures from the ball emerged in courtesy of Cpl. Johnny Merkley. The actress wore an elegant black gown with her hair tied in a bun.
Moore's YouTube invitation for Kunis became a viral sensation back in July. He was serving his second combat deployment in Musa Qala, Afghanistan at that time. "Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly. So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now," he said. To his amusement, Kunis accepted the invitation.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March