Mila Kunis Made a Marine Happy by Coming as His Date
Mila Kunis was a ball belle on Friday, November 18 night when she attended Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore. The "Black Swan" star made the Marine's dream come true by keeping her words to become his date after taking his invitation earlier this year.
Marine spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser told Access Hollywood that Kunis and Sgt. Moore were both "enjoying the night". Sasser added, "Everything went well. It was a great experience for everybody." Although closed off for the media, pictures from the ball emerged in courtesy of Cpl. Johnny Merkley. The actress wore an elegant black gown with her hair tied in a bun.
Moore's YouTube invitation for Kunis became a viral sensation back in July. He was serving his second combat deployment in Musa Qala, Afghanistan at that time. "Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly. So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now," he said. To his amusement, Kunis accepted the invitation.
More Mila Kunis News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby