Mila Kunis Made a Marine Happy by Coming as His Date
Mila Kunis was a ball belle on Friday, November 18 night when she attended Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Carolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore. The "Black Swan" star made the Marine's dream come true by keeping her words to become his date after taking his invitation earlier this year.
Marine spokesperson Capt. Scott Sasser told Access Hollywood that Kunis and Sgt. Moore were both "enjoying the night". Sasser added, "Everything went well. It was a great experience for everybody." Although closed off for the media, pictures from the ball emerged in courtesy of Cpl. Johnny Merkley. The actress wore an elegant black gown with her hair tied in a bun.
Moore's YouTube invitation for Kunis became a viral sensation back in July. He was serving his second combat deployment in Musa Qala, Afghanistan at that time. "Hey Mila, Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scotty. I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball with yours truly. So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now," he said. To his amusement, Kunis accepted the invitation.
More Mila Kunis News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball