Chris Brown Posts Angry Tweets About Rihanna Incident
Chris Brown is still fighting the haters who always remind him of the incident between him and then-girlfriend Rihanna. The singer posted a series of angry tweets before deleting his account altogether, saying he will get the respect of people once he got up stage of American Music Awards on Sunday, November 20.
"Don't say sh-- to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!! That sh-- happened three years ago," the frustrated singer first tweeted. "TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST! I LOVE ALL THE POEPLE WHO SUPPORT MY MUSIC! i never said i was a LEGEND. people please grow up. Ive never dealt with so much negativity in my life! its to the point now that its just ridiculous!"
"IM NOT A POLITICIAN! MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate! I wake up thinking of living my life..... YOU wake up thinking of me! NOW I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE AMA's! u dont have to respect me now... but u will."
This is not the first time that Brown lost his cool whenever the Rihanna incident was mentioned. He exploded and walked out of the set of "Good Morning America" back in March this year when the host asked about the incident.
"I know a lot of you wack ass (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f--- my ex, but talking sh-t on me wont get you far! and to be REALLY HONEST, ya'll wonder why ni--- spazzes all the time?" Brown tweeted for the last time.
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3