Paris Hilton's Little Brother Sought by LAPD
Conrad Hilton, the little brother of Paris Hilton, is a suspect in a hit and run case. The 17-year-old is now wanted by the Los Angeles Police Department after crashing into two parked cars early on Saturday, November 19 morning.
The car that was allegedly driven by Conrad hit the other cars at Brentwood, CA at around 12:50, TMZ reported. They were said fleeing the scene but an LAPD source told a different story. The source said Conrad took responsibility by exchanging information with the drivers before leaving.
The case seemed to be settled on friendly terms, however, a sergeant from LAPD's West Traffic Division told City News Service that one of Paris' brothers was being sought. Conrad was spotted at the Key Club in nearby West Hollywood before the accident.
This is not the first auto accident in the Hilton family. Conrad's older brother Barron struck a gas station attendant in 2008 with his Mercedes. He was ordered to pay the man $4.9 million.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie