Paris Hilton's Little Brother Sought by LAPD
Conrad Hilton, the little brother of Paris Hilton, is a suspect in a hit and run case. The 17-year-old is now wanted by the Los Angeles Police Department after crashing into two parked cars early on Saturday, November 19 morning.
The car that was allegedly driven by Conrad hit the other cars at Brentwood, CA at around 12:50, TMZ reported. They were said fleeing the scene but an LAPD source told a different story. The source said Conrad took responsibility by exchanging information with the drivers before leaving.
The case seemed to be settled on friendly terms, however, a sergeant from LAPD's West Traffic Division told City News Service that one of Paris' brothers was being sought. Conrad was spotted at the Key Club in nearby West Hollywood before the accident.
This is not the first auto accident in the Hilton family. Conrad's older brother Barron struck a gas station attendant in 2008 with his Mercedes. He was ordered to pay the man $4.9 million.
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video