Paris Hilton's Little Brother Sought by LAPD
Conrad Hilton, the little brother of Paris Hilton, is a suspect in a hit and run case. The 17-year-old is now wanted by the Los Angeles Police Department after crashing into two parked cars early on Saturday, November 19 morning.
The car that was allegedly driven by Conrad hit the other cars at Brentwood, CA at around 12:50, TMZ reported. They were said fleeing the scene but an LAPD source told a different story. The source said Conrad took responsibility by exchanging information with the drivers before leaving.
The case seemed to be settled on friendly terms, however, a sergeant from LAPD's West Traffic Division told City News Service that one of Paris' brothers was being sought. Conrad was spotted at the Key Club in nearby West Hollywood before the accident.
This is not the first auto accident in the Hilton family. Conrad's older brother Barron struck a gas station attendant in 2008 with his Mercedes. He was ordered to pay the man $4.9 million.
More Paris Hilton News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed