Paris Hilton's Little Brother Sought by LAPD
Conrad Hilton, the little brother of Paris Hilton, is a suspect in a hit and run case. The 17-year-old is now wanted by the Los Angeles Police Department after crashing into two parked cars early on Saturday, November 19 morning.
The car that was allegedly driven by Conrad hit the other cars at Brentwood, CA at around 12:50, TMZ reported. They were said fleeing the scene but an LAPD source told a different story. The source said Conrad took responsibility by exchanging information with the drivers before leaving.
The case seemed to be settled on friendly terms, however, a sergeant from LAPD's West Traffic Division told City News Service that one of Paris' brothers was being sought. Conrad was spotted at the Key Club in nearby West Hollywood before the accident.
This is not the first auto accident in the Hilton family. Conrad's older brother Barron struck a gas station attendant in 2008 with his Mercedes. He was ordered to pay the man $4.9 million.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch