Jessica Biel Elegant in Black, Zooey Deschanel Lovely in Vintage at GQ's Men of the Year Party
It was the night to honor the men in Hollywood, but the ladies turned out to be the ones stealing the attention. On Thursday, November 17 night, Jessica Biel and Zooey Deschanel were among those looking stunning when hitting the black carpet set outside the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles for GQ's 16th annual Men of the Year gala.
29-year-old Jessica showed off a sophisticated look in a black long-sleeved dress with a sparkly bodice by Antonio Berardi. Pulling her hair up, she completed her look for the evening with H. Stern jewelry. Inside the bash, she was reportedly inseparable from ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. Sources claimed the two flaunted PDA by sharing kisses and hugs.
Newly single Zooey, in the meantime, brought vintage to the black carpet. The 31-year-old actress, who recently split from her Death Cab for Cutie rocker husband, rocked a gold halter dress with black tights. She paired the number with matching Miu Miu pumps. As for her hair, the "New Girl" star wore it in soft, smooth curls.
Other ladies bringing colors to the black carpet included Emma Roberts, Anna Faris and Lake Bell. Emma wore a knee-length fitted red dress that she paired with black shoes and a clutch bag, Anna went with a red skirt and a matching short-sleeved top that features an unusual butterfly print, and Lake sported a white sleeveless dress with keyhole neckline.
Opting to go with a darker-colored dress for the event, meanwhile, were Kate Walsh, Ali Larter and Kerry Washington. Kate stunned in a black satin gown, Ali sizzled in a black dress with draping detail and plunging neckline, while Kerry chose to wear a black, silver and dark pink shift dress.
GQ's Men of the Year recognized the biggest names in music, film, theater and sports. This year's honorees included Jay-Z, who is dubbed King of the Year; Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon, who are named Showmen of the Year; Michael Fassbender, who gets Breakout of the Year title; and Mila Kunis, who is honored with Knockout of the Year.
More Jessica Biel News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie