Jessica Biel Elegant in Black, Zooey Deschanel Lovely in Vintage at GQ's Men of the Year Party
It was the night to honor the men in Hollywood, but the ladies turned out to be the ones stealing the attention. On Thursday, November 17 night, Jessica Biel and Zooey Deschanel were among those looking stunning when hitting the black carpet set outside the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles for GQ's 16th annual Men of the Year gala.
29-year-old Jessica showed off a sophisticated look in a black long-sleeved dress with a sparkly bodice by Antonio Berardi. Pulling her hair up, she completed her look for the evening with H. Stern jewelry. Inside the bash, she was reportedly inseparable from ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake. Sources claimed the two flaunted PDA by sharing kisses and hugs.
Newly single Zooey, in the meantime, brought vintage to the black carpet. The 31-year-old actress, who recently split from her Death Cab for Cutie rocker husband, rocked a gold halter dress with black tights. She paired the number with matching Miu Miu pumps. As for her hair, the "New Girl" star wore it in soft, smooth curls.
Other ladies bringing colors to the black carpet included Emma Roberts, Anna Faris and Lake Bell. Emma wore a knee-length fitted red dress that she paired with black shoes and a clutch bag, Anna went with a red skirt and a matching short-sleeved top that features an unusual butterfly print, and Lake sported a white sleeveless dress with keyhole neckline.
Opting to go with a darker-colored dress for the event, meanwhile, were Kate Walsh, Ali Larter and Kerry Washington. Kate stunned in a black satin gown, Ali sizzled in a black dress with draping detail and plunging neckline, while Kerry chose to wear a black, silver and dark pink shift dress.
GQ's Men of the Year recognized the biggest names in music, film, theater and sports. This year's honorees included Jay-Z, who is dubbed King of the Year; Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon, who are named Showmen of the Year; Michael Fassbender, who gets Breakout of the Year title; and Mila Kunis, who is honored with Knockout of the Year.
More Jessica Biel News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'