Ashton Kutcher Gives Relationship Advice Pre-Split From Demi Moore
Before it was confirmed that his six-year marriage to Demi Moore was coming to an end, Ashton Kutcher talked about how to keep a relationship strong. Asked about the best relationship advice he has been given, the 33-year-old actor told Women's Health, "Don't wait for a problem to work on things."
"I think it's all about working on the relationship and making it better...when it's good," the "Two and a Half Men" star explained his view on the matter. He added, "The goal is not to get into a relationship; the goal is to be in a relationship."
On what he himself looks forward to hearing from a woman, Ashton said, "I would just like a woman someday, somewhere, at some point in my life to say to me, 'You're a great listener.' " He confessed, "Haven't heard it yet, and that's a superior compliment to get from a woman. But I'm going to work on it."
During the interview, the "No Strings Attached" actor was also asked to finish the sentence, "I could never be with a woman who..." In his response, he replied, "Wow, that's tough," but then said, "I could never be with a woman who felt like she needed to change me."
Ashton is also featured on the cover of the latest issue of sister publication Men's Health. In an interview conducted before his separation from Demi was announced, the "New Year's Eve" actor admitted, "I'm relatively scared of failure. But I just don't see it as something that's inevitable."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes