Ashton Kutcher Gives Relationship Advice Pre-Split From Demi Moore
Before it was confirmed that his six-year marriage to Demi Moore was coming to an end, Ashton Kutcher talked about how to keep a relationship strong. Asked about the best relationship advice he has been given, the 33-year-old actor told Women's Health, "Don't wait for a problem to work on things."
"I think it's all about working on the relationship and making it better...when it's good," the "Two and a Half Men" star explained his view on the matter. He added, "The goal is not to get into a relationship; the goal is to be in a relationship."
On what he himself looks forward to hearing from a woman, Ashton said, "I would just like a woman someday, somewhere, at some point in my life to say to me, 'You're a great listener.' " He confessed, "Haven't heard it yet, and that's a superior compliment to get from a woman. But I'm going to work on it."
During the interview, the "No Strings Attached" actor was also asked to finish the sentence, "I could never be with a woman who..." In his response, he replied, "Wow, that's tough," but then said, "I could never be with a woman who felt like she needed to change me."
Ashton is also featured on the cover of the latest issue of sister publication Men's Health. In an interview conducted before his separation from Demi was announced, the "New Year's Eve" actor admitted, "I'm relatively scared of failure. But I just don't see it as something that's inevitable."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes