Ashton Kutcher Gives Relationship Advice Pre-Split From Demi Moore
Before it was confirmed that his six-year marriage to Demi Moore was coming to an end, Ashton Kutcher talked about how to keep a relationship strong. Asked about the best relationship advice he has been given, the 33-year-old actor told Women's Health, "Don't wait for a problem to work on things."
"I think it's all about working on the relationship and making it better...when it's good," the "Two and a Half Men" star explained his view on the matter. He added, "The goal is not to get into a relationship; the goal is to be in a relationship."
On what he himself looks forward to hearing from a woman, Ashton said, "I would just like a woman someday, somewhere, at some point in my life to say to me, 'You're a great listener.' " He confessed, "Haven't heard it yet, and that's a superior compliment to get from a woman. But I'm going to work on it."
During the interview, the "No Strings Attached" actor was also asked to finish the sentence, "I could never be with a woman who..." In his response, he replied, "Wow, that's tough," but then said, "I could never be with a woman who felt like she needed to change me."
Ashton is also featured on the cover of the latest issue of sister publication Men's Health. In an interview conducted before his separation from Demi was announced, the "New Year's Eve" actor admitted, "I'm relatively scared of failure. But I just don't see it as something that's inevitable."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'