Florence and the Machine Debut 'No Light, No Light' Music Video
Florence and the Machine release a dark music video for their latest single "No Light, No Light". In this clip, Florence Welch is seen standing atop a skyscraper and enduring the pain inflicted by a creepy guy with voodoo doll before she falls off the building. In another scene, she's seen running down the street with a devil hot on her tail.
"The intro was written on my tour bus at four in the morning going to Amsterdam," Florence recalled the creative process of the song. "We had gone out for [member] Rob [Ackroyd]'s birthday to an all-night restaurant in Brussels called Midnights. We went to this funny restaurant and then got on the tour bus and everyone was a bit drunk and it was like, 'Yeah, let's write a song'."
"No Light, No Light" is taken from the Machine's second studio album "Ceremonials". Coming out in the United States on November 1, the sophomore set debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie