Florence and the Machine Debut 'No Light, No Light' Music Video
Florence and the Machine release a dark music video for their latest single "No Light, No Light". In this clip, Florence Welch is seen standing atop a skyscraper and enduring the pain inflicted by a creepy guy with voodoo doll before she falls off the building. In another scene, she's seen running down the street with a devil hot on her tail.
"The intro was written on my tour bus at four in the morning going to Amsterdam," Florence recalled the creative process of the song. "We had gone out for [member] Rob [Ackroyd]'s birthday to an all-night restaurant in Brussels called Midnights. We went to this funny restaurant and then got on the tour bus and everyone was a bit drunk and it was like, 'Yeah, let's write a song'."
"No Light, No Light" is taken from the Machine's second studio album "Ceremonials". Coming out in the United States on November 1, the sophomore set debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
Florence and the Machine's "No Light, No Light" music video
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour