Florence and the Machine Debut 'No Light, No Light' Music Video
Florence and the Machine release a dark music video for their latest single "No Light, No Light". In this clip, Florence Welch is seen standing atop a skyscraper and enduring the pain inflicted by a creepy guy with voodoo doll before she falls off the building. In another scene, she's seen running down the street with a devil hot on her tail.
"The intro was written on my tour bus at four in the morning going to Amsterdam," Florence recalled the creative process of the song. "We had gone out for [member] Rob [Ackroyd]'s birthday to an all-night restaurant in Brussels called Midnights. We went to this funny restaurant and then got on the tour bus and everyone was a bit drunk and it was like, 'Yeah, let's write a song'."
"No Light, No Light" is taken from the Machine's second studio album "Ceremonials". Coming out in the United States on November 1, the sophomore set debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
Florence and the Machine's "No Light, No Light" music video
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama