Florence and the Machine Debut 'No Light, No Light' Music Video
Florence and the Machine release a dark music video for their latest single "No Light, No Light". In this clip, Florence Welch is seen standing atop a skyscraper and enduring the pain inflicted by a creepy guy with voodoo doll before she falls off the building. In another scene, she's seen running down the street with a devil hot on her tail.
"The intro was written on my tour bus at four in the morning going to Amsterdam," Florence recalled the creative process of the song. "We had gone out for [member] Rob [Ackroyd]'s birthday to an all-night restaurant in Brussels called Midnights. We went to this funny restaurant and then got on the tour bus and everyone was a bit drunk and it was like, 'Yeah, let's write a song'."
"No Light, No Light" is taken from the Machine's second studio album "Ceremonials". Coming out in the United States on November 1, the sophomore set debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked