Florence and the Machine Debut 'No Light, No Light' Music Video
Florence and the Machine release a dark music video for their latest single "No Light, No Light". In this clip, Florence Welch is seen standing atop a skyscraper and enduring the pain inflicted by a creepy guy with voodoo doll before she falls off the building. In another scene, she's seen running down the street with a devil hot on her tail.
"The intro was written on my tour bus at four in the morning going to Amsterdam," Florence recalled the creative process of the song. "We had gone out for [member] Rob [Ackroyd]'s birthday to an all-night restaurant in Brussels called Midnights. We went to this funny restaurant and then got on the tour bus and everyone was a bit drunk and it was like, 'Yeah, let's write a song'."
"No Light, No Light" is taken from the Machine's second studio album "Ceremonials". Coming out in the United States on November 1, the sophomore set debuted at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200.
Florence and the Machine's "No Light, No Light" music video
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24