New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Takes a Deadly Jump
A new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has been revealed. The sneak-peek features an action-packed scene as Jeremy Renner's character is forced to blindly trust his partners to accomplish a very dangerous mission. He is seen looking terrified when Tom Cruise's Ethan urges him to do a death-defying jump onto revolving air vents.
In the high octane action movie, Ethan and his "Ghost Protocol" team must go off the grid to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot. This time, they have to do the important mission with no help and no contact.
Directed by Brad Bird, "Mission Impossible 4" is slated for a December 21 release in theaters nationwide. Also supporting the much awaited movie are Simon Pegg, Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux. Beside reprising his role as Ethan Hunt, Cruise also serves as the producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie