New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Takes a Deadly Jump
A new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has been revealed. The sneak-peek features an action-packed scene as Jeremy Renner's character is forced to blindly trust his partners to accomplish a very dangerous mission. He is seen looking terrified when Tom Cruise's Ethan urges him to do a death-defying jump onto revolving air vents.
In the high octane action movie, Ethan and his "Ghost Protocol" team must go off the grid to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot. This time, they have to do the important mission with no help and no contact.
Directed by Brad Bird, "Mission Impossible 4" is slated for a December 21 release in theaters nationwide. Also supporting the much awaited movie are Simon Pegg, Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux. Beside reprising his role as Ethan Hunt, Cruise also serves as the producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered