New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Takes a Deadly Jump
A new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has been revealed. The sneak-peek features an action-packed scene as Jeremy Renner's character is forced to blindly trust his partners to accomplish a very dangerous mission. He is seen looking terrified when Tom Cruise's Ethan urges him to do a death-defying jump onto revolving air vents.
In the high octane action movie, Ethan and his "Ghost Protocol" team must go off the grid to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot. This time, they have to do the important mission with no help and no contact.
Directed by Brad Bird, "Mission Impossible 4" is slated for a December 21 release in theaters nationwide. Also supporting the much awaited movie are Simon Pegg, Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux. Beside reprising his role as Ethan Hunt, Cruise also serves as the producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences