New 'Mission Impossible 4' Clip: Jeremy Renner Takes a Deadly Jump
A new clip for "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" has been revealed. The sneak-peek features an action-packed scene as Jeremy Renner's character is forced to blindly trust his partners to accomplish a very dangerous mission. He is seen looking terrified when Tom Cruise's Ethan urges him to do a death-defying jump onto revolving air vents.
In the high octane action movie, Ethan and his "Ghost Protocol" team must go off the grid to clear their organization's name after they were accused of being involved in a global terrorist bombing plot. This time, they have to do the important mission with no help and no contact.
Directed by Brad Bird, "Mission Impossible 4" is slated for a December 21 release in theaters nationwide. Also supporting the much awaited movie are Simon Pegg, Anil Kapoor, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames, Josh Holloway, Tom Wilkinson and Lea Seydoux. Beside reprising his role as Ethan Hunt, Cruise also serves as the producer along with J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed