Chris Brown and Ex-Girlfriend Deny Sex Tape Existence
Chris Brown is back on the headlines after reports emerge that he has a sex tape with ex-girlfriend Draya Michele. Before the report got out of hand, the singer's representative spared the time to say, "The report is absolutely not true."
MediaTakeOut.com was the first to report of the tape's existence, saying they were offered the video for the price tag of $50,000. The gossip website has viewed the tape but the asking price was out of their range, so they made a pass. They said the video is "extremely graphic", featuring the two of them taking "turns holding the camera while they performed sex acts on each other."
Brown's rep added in a statement to TMZ that whoever was on the tape performing XXX act, Brown is not the person. The "With You" crooner was not the only one who came up with denial. Michele took to her Twitter to say, "Don't get caught up in the hype. You can't have 'the first glimpse' of something that doesn't exist. Next."
Michele is the woman whom Brown dated last year following his split from Rihanna.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell