Chris Brown and Ex-Girlfriend Deny Sex Tape Existence
Chris Brown is back on the headlines after reports emerge that he has a sex tape with ex-girlfriend Draya Michele. Before the report got out of hand, the singer's representative spared the time to say, "The report is absolutely not true."
MediaTakeOut.com was the first to report of the tape's existence, saying they were offered the video for the price tag of $50,000. The gossip website has viewed the tape but the asking price was out of their range, so they made a pass. They said the video is "extremely graphic", featuring the two of them taking "turns holding the camera while they performed sex acts on each other."
Brown's rep added in a statement to TMZ that whoever was on the tape performing XXX act, Brown is not the person. The "With You" crooner was not the only one who came up with denial. Michele took to her Twitter to say, "Don't get caught up in the hype. You can't have 'the first glimpse' of something that doesn't exist. Next."
Michele is the woman whom Brown dated last year following his split from Rihanna.
More Chris Brown News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl