Zoe Saldana Moves On From Ex-Fiance With Mystery Man
It did not take long for Zoe Saldana to get comfortably held by another man after her recent split from boyfriend of 11 years. The "Avatar" star announced last week that she was no longer engaged to entrepreneur Keith Britton. This week, she was spotted on a dinner date with an unknown guy.
Earlier on Wednesday, November 17, Saldana attended the opening of new Michael Kors boutique on Robertson Boulevard. She proceeded with a dinner at The Ivy in Beverly Hills with a male companion who held her hand as they left the eatery for the valet.
Saldana and Britton have remained mum about the reason of the split. Her representative said that the break up was amicable, adding "Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof