Zoe Saldana Moves On From Ex-Fiance With Mystery Man
It did not take long for Zoe Saldana to get comfortably held by another man after her recent split from boyfriend of 11 years. The "Avatar" star announced last week that she was no longer engaged to entrepreneur Keith Britton. This week, she was spotted on a dinner date with an unknown guy.
Earlier on Wednesday, November 17, Saldana attended the opening of new Michael Kors boutique on Robertson Boulevard. She proceeded with a dinner at The Ivy in Beverly Hills with a male companion who held her hand as they left the eatery for the valet.
Saldana and Britton have remained mum about the reason of the split. Her representative said that the break up was amicable, adding "Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time."
More Zoe Saldana News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt