Zoe Saldana Moves On From Ex-Fiance With Mystery Man
It did not take long for Zoe Saldana to get comfortably held by another man after her recent split from boyfriend of 11 years. The "Avatar" star announced last week that she was no longer engaged to entrepreneur Keith Britton. This week, she was spotted on a dinner date with an unknown guy.
Earlier on Wednesday, November 17, Saldana attended the opening of new Michael Kors boutique on Robertson Boulevard. She proceeded with a dinner at The Ivy in Beverly Hills with a male companion who held her hand as they left the eatery for the valet.
Saldana and Britton have remained mum about the reason of the split. Her representative said that the break up was amicable, adding "Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time."
More Zoe Saldana News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski