Zoe Saldana Moves On From Ex-Fiance With Mystery Man
It did not take long for Zoe Saldana to get comfortably held by another man after her recent split from boyfriend of 11 years. The "Avatar" star announced last week that she was no longer engaged to entrepreneur Keith Britton. This week, she was spotted on a dinner date with an unknown guy.
Earlier on Wednesday, November 17, Saldana attended the opening of new Michael Kors boutique on Robertson Boulevard. She proceeded with a dinner at The Ivy in Beverly Hills with a male companion who held her hand as they left the eatery for the valet.
Saldana and Britton have remained mum about the reason of the split. Her representative said that the break up was amicable, adding "Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover