Zoe Saldana Moves On From Ex-Fiance With Mystery Man
It did not take long for Zoe Saldana to get comfortably held by another man after her recent split from boyfriend of 11 years. The "Avatar" star announced last week that she was no longer engaged to entrepreneur Keith Britton. This week, she was spotted on a dinner date with an unknown guy.
Earlier on Wednesday, November 17, Saldana attended the opening of new Michael Kors boutique on Robertson Boulevard. She proceeded with a dinner at The Ivy in Beverly Hills with a male companion who held her hand as they left the eatery for the valet.
Saldana and Britton have remained mum about the reason of the split. Her representative said that the break up was amicable, adding "Saldana and Britton remain committed business partners as co-founders of fashion resource MyFDB.com. Respect of their privacy is appreciated during this time."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?