Ashton Kutcher's First Mistress: I Told You So
Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress added fuel to the divorce statement from Demi Moore. Brittney Jones, who was the first woman stepping forward with the claim that Kutcher had cheated on Moore, said people will now believe her story about sleeping with the actor.
Jones went public with the alleged affair in 2010, just a year before another woman, Sara Leal, told tabloids that she had passionate night with Kutcher. The "Two and a Half Men" star said through his lawyer that Jones' allegation was a lie but did not deny it entirely.
In a new statement to TMZ, Jones said, "Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated. For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."
Jones also backed up Chelsea Handler's theory that Moore and her husband of six years had an "open relationship". Jones said, "Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."
She added, "I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers