Ashton Kutcher's First Mistress: I Told You So
Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress added fuel to the divorce statement from Demi Moore. Brittney Jones, who was the first woman stepping forward with the claim that Kutcher had cheated on Moore, said people will now believe her story about sleeping with the actor.
Jones went public with the alleged affair in 2010, just a year before another woman, Sara Leal, told tabloids that she had passionate night with Kutcher. The "Two and a Half Men" star said through his lawyer that Jones' allegation was a lie but did not deny it entirely.
In a new statement to TMZ, Jones said, "Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated. For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."
Jones also backed up Chelsea Handler's theory that Moore and her husband of six years had an "open relationship". Jones said, "Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."
She added, "I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'