Ashton Kutcher's First Mistress: I Told You So
Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress added fuel to the divorce statement from Demi Moore. Brittney Jones, who was the first woman stepping forward with the claim that Kutcher had cheated on Moore, said people will now believe her story about sleeping with the actor.
Jones went public with the alleged affair in 2010, just a year before another woman, Sara Leal, told tabloids that she had passionate night with Kutcher. The "Two and a Half Men" star said through his lawyer that Jones' allegation was a lie but did not deny it entirely.
In a new statement to TMZ, Jones said, "Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated. For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."
Jones also backed up Chelsea Handler's theory that Moore and her husband of six years had an "open relationship". Jones said, "Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."
She added, "I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer