Ashton Kutcher's First Mistress: I Told You So
Ashton Kutcher's alleged mistress added fuel to the divorce statement from Demi Moore. Brittney Jones, who was the first woman stepping forward with the claim that Kutcher had cheated on Moore, said people will now believe her story about sleeping with the actor.
Jones went public with the alleged affair in 2010, just a year before another woman, Sara Leal, told tabloids that she had passionate night with Kutcher. The "Two and a Half Men" star said through his lawyer that Jones' allegation was a lie but did not deny it entirely.
In a new statement to TMZ, Jones said, "Although divorce is often sad I do feel somewhat vindicated. For so long people have thought that I was dishonest or just making up my passionate nights with Ashton, when in fact I was being used."
Jones also backed up Chelsea Handler's theory that Moore and her husband of six years had an "open relationship". Jones said, "Ashton told me that both he and Demi had an 'open relationship' and that he was not in fact cheating. Now I can tell all the facts about how Ashton really was, and hopefully people will believe my side of the story."
She added, "I feel for Demi very much and wish her nothing but the best during this hard time."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak