HLN Confirms 'The Joy Behar Show' Cancellation
HLN cancels "The Joy Behar Show" after just two seasons. Following previous reports that the show will end its run this December, the network has made it official on Thursday, November 17 that it will not renew the Joy Behar-hosted news program for a third season.
Despite its short life, Behar has no regret over the show as she says in a statement, "I am very proud of the show that we created at HLN." The 69-year-old, who also co-hosts "The View", adds, "I owe tremendous thanks to the show team who made it possible."
Meanwhile, HLN general manager Scot Safon says, "Joy and her team produced over 500 episodes of a show that featured news-making interviews, great conversation and plenty of humor. We thank Joy for the many memorable moments she gave the HLN audience."
"The Joy Behar Show" will remain airing until the end of year with the last episode to be taped in mid-December. One of HLN's current programs will move into the 10 P.M. timeslot, and the network will announce the new line-up in the coming weeks.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date