HLN Confirms 'The Joy Behar Show' Cancellation
HLN cancels "The Joy Behar Show" after just two seasons. Following previous reports that the show will end its run this December, the network has made it official on Thursday, November 17 that it will not renew the Joy Behar-hosted news program for a third season.
Despite its short life, Behar has no regret over the show as she says in a statement, "I am very proud of the show that we created at HLN." The 69-year-old, who also co-hosts "The View", adds, "I owe tremendous thanks to the show team who made it possible."
Meanwhile, HLN general manager Scot Safon says, "Joy and her team produced over 500 episodes of a show that featured news-making interviews, great conversation and plenty of humor. We thank Joy for the many memorable moments she gave the HLN audience."
"The Joy Behar Show" will remain airing until the end of year with the last episode to be taped in mid-December. One of HLN's current programs will move into the 10 P.M. timeslot, and the network will announce the new line-up in the coming weeks.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart