Pics: Selena Gomez's Wax Figure Joins Justin Bieber's in New York City
Selena Gomez is inseparable from Justin Bieber. The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has got her wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on Thursday, November 17, and it turns out that her doppelganger was placed next to the likeness of her real-life boyfriend.
The replica of the 19-year-old songstress is clad in a golden mini-dress. It sports a red lipstick and loose raven locks. The doppelganger of her boyfriend, in the meantime, looks sleek in an all-black formal outfit with a red bowtie. Displayed together for holiday-themed scene, the two figures stand in front of the fireplace and beneath the mistletoe.
In another news, Selena can breathe a sigh of relief. Less than 24 hours after her alleged stalker was set free, he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Police sources told Hollywood Life, "Thomas Brodnicki has been taken to a hospital for mental evaluation...we want to place him in a conservatorship and then send him back to mental health officials in Illinois where he resides."
Earlier that day, Thomas denied ever having conversations with God about killing Selena. He, however, told TMZ, "One of my favorite scenarios is [Selena] flies out here on March 23, 2016. We start seeing each other, and we don't even touch each other for a month." He also gushed, "Selena Gomez and I are the holy chosen ones of God."
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake