Pics: Selena Gomez's Wax Figure Joins Justin Bieber's in New York City
Selena Gomez is inseparable from Justin Bieber. The former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star has got her wax figure unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York City on Thursday, November 17, and it turns out that her doppelganger was placed next to the likeness of her real-life boyfriend.
The replica of the 19-year-old songstress is clad in a golden mini-dress. It sports a red lipstick and loose raven locks. The doppelganger of her boyfriend, in the meantime, looks sleek in an all-black formal outfit with a red bowtie. Displayed together for holiday-themed scene, the two figures stand in front of the fireplace and beneath the mistletoe.
In another news, Selena can breathe a sigh of relief. Less than 24 hours after her alleged stalker was set free, he was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Police sources told Hollywood Life, "Thomas Brodnicki has been taken to a hospital for mental evaluation...we want to place him in a conservatorship and then send him back to mental health officials in Illinois where he resides."
Earlier that day, Thomas denied ever having conversations with God about killing Selena. He, however, told TMZ, "One of my favorite scenarios is [Selena] flies out here on March 23, 2016. We start seeing each other, and we don't even touch each other for a month." He also gushed, "Selena Gomez and I are the holy chosen ones of God."
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton