Pictures: Drake and Ashlee Simpson Attend Launch Party of Google Music
Drake, Ashlee Simpson and many other stars came to Mr. Brainwash studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16 to help launch Google Music. In a slew of newly-revealed pictures from the event, Drizzy is seen hitting the magenta carpet in a casual attire, while Ashlee looked chic in a brown coat on top of figure-hugging sleeveless mini dress.
The Canadian rapper, who performed at the event later in the evening, went to the gig alone. Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Pete Wentz tagged along her boyfriend Vincent Piazza. They were joined by Audrina Patridge, Christina Milian, Travis McCoy, JoJo, Adam Levine, Busta Rhymes, Nick Cannon and more.
In addition to seeing Drizzy taking the stage, the event also featured live performances by Maroon 5 and Busta. Also spotted among the crowd was Miley Cyrus. While the other female stars made an effort to look in their best, the former "Hannah Montana" star simply wore a plain white t-shirt. She was accompanied by her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth .
More Drake News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream