Pictures: Drake and Ashlee Simpson Attend Launch Party of Google Music
Drake, Ashlee Simpson and many other stars came to Mr. Brainwash studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16 to help launch Google Music. In a slew of newly-revealed pictures from the event, Drizzy is seen hitting the magenta carpet in a casual attire, while Ashlee looked chic in a brown coat on top of figure-hugging sleeveless mini dress.
The Canadian rapper, who performed at the event later in the evening, went to the gig alone. Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Pete Wentz tagged along her boyfriend Vincent Piazza. They were joined by Audrina Patridge, Christina Milian, Travis McCoy, JoJo, Adam Levine, Busta Rhymes, Nick Cannon and more.
In addition to seeing Drizzy taking the stage, the event also featured live performances by Maroon 5 and Busta. Also spotted among the crowd was Miley Cyrus. While the other female stars made an effort to look in their best, the former "Hannah Montana" star simply wore a plain white t-shirt. She was accompanied by her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth .
More Drake News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction