Pictures: Drake and Ashlee Simpson Attend Launch Party of Google Music
Drake, Ashlee Simpson and many other stars came to Mr. Brainwash studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16 to help launch Google Music. In a slew of newly-revealed pictures from the event, Drizzy is seen hitting the magenta carpet in a casual attire, while Ashlee looked chic in a brown coat on top of figure-hugging sleeveless mini dress.
The Canadian rapper, who performed at the event later in the evening, went to the gig alone. Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Pete Wentz tagged along her boyfriend Vincent Piazza. They were joined by Audrina Patridge, Christina Milian, Travis McCoy, JoJo, Adam Levine, Busta Rhymes, Nick Cannon and more.
In addition to seeing Drizzy taking the stage, the event also featured live performances by Maroon 5 and Busta. Also spotted among the crowd was Miley Cyrus. While the other female stars made an effort to look in their best, the former "Hannah Montana" star simply wore a plain white t-shirt. She was accompanied by her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth .
More Drake News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'