Pictures: Drake and Ashlee Simpson Attend Launch Party of Google Music
Drake, Ashlee Simpson and many other stars came to Mr. Brainwash studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16 to help launch Google Music. In a slew of newly-revealed pictures from the event, Drizzy is seen hitting the magenta carpet in a casual attire, while Ashlee looked chic in a brown coat on top of figure-hugging sleeveless mini dress.
The Canadian rapper, who performed at the event later in the evening, went to the gig alone. Meanwhile, the ex-wife of Pete Wentz tagged along her boyfriend Vincent Piazza. They were joined by Audrina Patridge, Christina Milian, Travis McCoy, JoJo, Adam Levine, Busta Rhymes, Nick Cannon and more.
In addition to seeing Drizzy taking the stage, the event also featured live performances by Maroon 5 and Busta. Also spotted among the crowd was Miley Cyrus. While the other female stars made an effort to look in their best, the former "Hannah Montana" star simply wore a plain white t-shirt. She was accompanied by her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth .
More Drake News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group