Jessica Simpson Plans to Give Birth in Four-Inch Heels
Being a fashionista that she is, Jessica Simpson isn't giving up her style for baby. In an interview for the new issue of Us Weekly, the "Fashion Star" mentor jokes about her plans to wear high heels while giving birth. "I'm probably going to deliver my baby in these [4-inch YSL heels]," so she claims.
The pregnant fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) further reveals that she's going against her doctor's advice. "I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!' " she recalls before sharing what she said in response. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!' "
While she admits to being "definitely bigger than I've ever been", the Daisy Duke of "The Dukes of Hazzard" says she "never felt so connected with my body in my life." She also reveals, "I like wearing things more fitted. You want to show off your bump! It's just so fun. You don't want to wear muumuus so you can moo around town."
Jessica confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child this Halloween, October 31 by posting a photo of her in a mummy-style costume on her official site. About it, the "Come on Over" singer gushes, "My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool!" She adds, "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed