Jessica Simpson Plans to Give Birth in Four-Inch Heels
Being a fashionista that she is, Jessica Simpson isn't giving up her style for baby. In an interview for the new issue of Us Weekly, the "Fashion Star" mentor jokes about her plans to wear high heels while giving birth. "I'm probably going to deliver my baby in these [4-inch YSL heels]," so she claims.
The pregnant fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) further reveals that she's going against her doctor's advice. "I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!' " she recalls before sharing what she said in response. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!' "
While she admits to being "definitely bigger than I've ever been", the Daisy Duke of "The Dukes of Hazzard" says she "never felt so connected with my body in my life." She also reveals, "I like wearing things more fitted. You want to show off your bump! It's just so fun. You don't want to wear muumuus so you can moo around town."
Jessica confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child this Halloween, October 31 by posting a photo of her in a mummy-style costume on her official site. About it, the "Come on Over" singer gushes, "My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool!" She adds, "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4