Jessica Simpson Plans to Give Birth in Four-Inch Heels
Being a fashionista that she is, Jessica Simpson isn't giving up her style for baby. In an interview for the new issue of Us Weekly, the "Fashion Star" mentor jokes about her plans to wear high heels while giving birth. "I'm probably going to deliver my baby in these [4-inch YSL heels]," so she claims.
The pregnant fiancee of former NFL player Eric Johnson (II) further reveals that she's going against her doctor's advice. "I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!' " she recalls before sharing what she said in response. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!' "
While she admits to being "definitely bigger than I've ever been", the Daisy Duke of "The Dukes of Hazzard" says she "never felt so connected with my body in my life." She also reveals, "I like wearing things more fitted. You want to show off your bump! It's just so fun. You don't want to wear muumuus so you can moo around town."
Jessica confirmed that she is pregnant with her first child this Halloween, October 31 by posting a photo of her in a mummy-style costume on her official site. About it, the "Come on Over" singer gushes, "My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool!" She adds, "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors