Lady GaGa Caught on Camera Posing With One Terrified Baby
Lady GaGa might have millions of fans all over the world who would die to take a photo with her, but one baby clearly didn't share mutual feeling. A picture of the Mother Monster posing with terrified Baby Loissa has recently made its rounds, showing the young child nearly in tears.
The photo was taken on Wednesday, November 17 after GaGa made an appearance on Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show, Daily Mail reported. As the "Marry the Night" singer exited the ITV studios in London, the parent of Baby Loissa handed her Loissa for a picture together, but the blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby simply won't cooperate.
Dressed in a red and white festive-themed jumper, Baby Loissa was snapped trying to escape from GaGa's arms and reaching out for her parent. Some other pictures, however, display GaGa, who was wearing oversized shades and a gold, green and black striped jacket, all smiles as she cuddled and kissed the baby.
During her appearance on "Chatty Man", GaGa confessed to peeing in a trash can in her dressing room instead of going to the bathroom. "I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," she shared. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can."
More Lady GaGa News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group