Rihanna's Bonus Tracks in 'Talk That Talk' Revealed
Days leading to the album release of Rihanna's "Talk That Talk", three bonus tracks from the effort make their way out. One is a raunchy track called "Red Lipstick" which has her singing, "Let me grab my t** while you sit on top/ Do you right here while the whole world's watching."
In another love anthem called "Do Ya Thing", Riri tones down her lyrics. She cooes, "You know that i'mma do whatever i'm not gon leave/ This kind of love don't come easy/ We don't care what they think/ Promise we'll stay the same/ Say that you stay right here for me."
She goes even slower in the other song called "Fool in Love". Showing off her vulnerable side, she wails over the ballad track, "Mama, I found a man, who loves me and understands/ Papa, he's quite a man, he adores me, he's my biggest fan/ And don't get me wrong, I know he's not perfect in your eyes/ But somehow he's flawless in mine."
"Talk That Talk" is going to be released in the United States on November 21. It's led by Calvin Harris-assisted single "We Found Love" which ruled Billboard Hot 200, and it's followed by a release of a second single "You Da One".
"Do Ya Thing":
"Fool in Love":
UPDATE: November 18, 2011 at 04:28:55 GMT: Rihanna's "Talk That Talk" album is available for stream on her Facebook.
More Rihanna News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor