Nick Cannon Points Out Racial Issues After Pulled Over
Nick Cannon vented his frustration with police officers on Twitter, emphasizing on the racial issues that drove him to hate them. The husband of Mariah Carey has had frequent run-ins with the law and believes that there is a pattern.
"Just got pulled over again. For the 1st time ever... The Cop let me go! He was a black man! 'Preciate it Brotha!!" he first tweeted on Wednesday, November 16. He added, "Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn't stereotype... At age 13 a Cop pulled me over on my bike with his gun drawn. What the hell did he think I was going to do?!"
On the last note, he concluded, "Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it's because I'm a Black man in a nice car. #KnowyourplaceBOY."
More Nick Cannon News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie