Nick Cannon Points Out Racial Issues After Pulled Over
Nick Cannon vented his frustration with police officers on Twitter, emphasizing on the racial issues that drove him to hate them. The husband of Mariah Carey has had frequent run-ins with the law and believes that there is a pattern.
"Just got pulled over again. For the 1st time ever... The Cop let me go! He was a black man! 'Preciate it Brotha!!" he first tweeted on Wednesday, November 16. He added, "Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn't stereotype... At age 13 a Cop pulled me over on my bike with his gun drawn. What the hell did he think I was going to do?!"
On the last note, he concluded, "Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it's because I'm a Black man in a nice car. #KnowyourplaceBOY."
More Nick Cannon News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group