Nick Cannon Points Out Racial Issues After Pulled Over
Nick Cannon vented his frustration with police officers on Twitter, emphasizing on the racial issues that drove him to hate them. The husband of Mariah Carey has had frequent run-ins with the law and believes that there is a pattern.
"Just got pulled over again. For the 1st time ever... The Cop let me go! He was a black man! 'Preciate it Brotha!!" he first tweeted on Wednesday, November 16. He added, "Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn't stereotype... At age 13 a Cop pulled me over on my bike with his gun drawn. What the hell did he think I was going to do?!"
On the last note, he concluded, "Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it's because I'm a Black man in a nice car. #KnowyourplaceBOY."
More Nick Cannon News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes