Nick Cannon Points Out Racial Issues After Pulled Over
Nick Cannon vented his frustration with police officers on Twitter, emphasizing on the racial issues that drove him to hate them. The husband of Mariah Carey has had frequent run-ins with the law and believes that there is a pattern.
"Just got pulled over again. For the 1st time ever... The Cop let me go! He was a black man! 'Preciate it Brotha!!" he first tweeted on Wednesday, November 16. He added, "Growing up, I never liked Cops. Always felt they were bullies. I guess I shouldn't stereotype... At age 13 a Cop pulled me over on my bike with his gun drawn. What the hell did he think I was going to do?!"
On the last note, he concluded, "Now in LA I get pulled over like once a week. Honestly, I think it's because I'm a Black man in a nice car. #KnowyourplaceBOY."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens