Beyonce Knowles' Wedding Dress Finally Revealed
Beyonce Knowles' notoriously private life was revealed to the world slightly in a video which chronicles her journey from a kid to an expectant mother. Her wedding dress in particular became a treat because her nuptials to Jay-Z was kept a super secret.
In the video for "I Was Here" from her upcoming "Live at Roseland: Elements of 4" DVD, Beyonce included some sweet moments with Jay-Z and slipped in a footage of her trying on her wedding dress. It's a broken white curve-hugging strapless dress which apparently has long tail.
Beyonce married her rapper boyfriend in 2008. Talking about marriage, she dished out, "It doesn't matter who you are, what you do, or where you are from, your marriage will only work if you both put effort into it and make sacrifices. ...Marriage is great because, if it's managed in the right way, it will make you a more complete person."
The "I Was Here" video also features Beyonce in Destiny's Child era, her with other great artists, her meeting important people around the world and her mingling with the unfortunate. "Live at Roseland: Elements of 4" was recorded at the legendary ballroom in New York back in August and will be released in the U.S. on November 21.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child