Mariah Yeater's Text Messages Reveal Justin Bieber Is Not the Dad
Mariah Yeater could have said that she has hard evidence to prove that Justin Bieber is the father of her child, but he may also have something against her claim. A series of phone texts were leaked online, showing a number of messages that Yeater sent to a friend including the one in which she revealed the real baby daddy.
Yeater texted her friend, "ERASE ALL MESSAGES from my mom where she says Tristyn is [ex-boyfriend] Robbies Son." She then added that she would pay the friend if her plan falls through, writing "Ill kick u when we get paid." All the messages were signed off Mariah Laci with Laci being Yeater's middle name.
Yeater herself forgot to erase a message she sent to her friend before she nationally declared she had sex with Bieber. "Would you please stress to Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son's life?" she wrote.
Responding to the finding, Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, told TMZ, "This information proves Mariah Yeater fabricated the story. Our independent investigation indicates Ms. Yeater never meet Justin, she has consistently identified another man as the child's father and Ms. Yeater and her co-conspirators hatched this scheme in order to extort money from him and to sell her story to the media."
Weitzman added, "There have been no settlement discussions, and there never will be." Yeater dropped the lawsuit against Bieber but still wanted him to take the paternity test.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?