Mariah Yeater's Text Messages Reveal Justin Bieber Is Not the Dad
Mariah Yeater could have said that she has hard evidence to prove that Justin Bieber is the father of her child, but he may also have something against her claim. A series of phone texts were leaked online, showing a number of messages that Yeater sent to a friend including the one in which she revealed the real baby daddy.
Yeater texted her friend, "ERASE ALL MESSAGES from my mom where she says Tristyn is [ex-boyfriend] Robbies Son." She then added that she would pay the friend if her plan falls through, writing "Ill kick u when we get paid." All the messages were signed off Mariah Laci with Laci being Yeater's middle name.
Yeater herself forgot to erase a message she sent to her friend before she nationally declared she had sex with Bieber. "Would you please stress to Robbie how important it is for him to be in his son's life?" she wrote.
Responding to the finding, Bieber's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, told TMZ, "This information proves Mariah Yeater fabricated the story. Our independent investigation indicates Ms. Yeater never meet Justin, she has consistently identified another man as the child's father and Ms. Yeater and her co-conspirators hatched this scheme in order to extort money from him and to sell her story to the media."
Weitzman added, "There have been no settlement discussions, and there never will be." Yeater dropped the lawsuit against Bieber but still wanted him to take the paternity test.
More Justin Bieber News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction