'The Talk' Spoofs 'Sex and the City' in Promo for New York-Set Episodes
It's been a few years since Sarah Jessica Parker last slipped into Carrie Bradshaw's extravagant dresses, but "The Talk" has just brought back a memory of "Sex and the City" through its new promo. The CBS talk show parodies the hit HBO series in a video made to promote its upcoming episodes which will be shot in New York.
In it, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood walk and dress gracefully like the four characters in the Michael Patrick King-created drama comedy series. Sara even dons Carrie's signature tulle in the scene which imitates the opening credits of "SATC". Ruining the four ladies' make-ups and outfits, another "The Talk" host Sharon Osbourne comes along in a taxi which splashes water as it gets through the street.
"The Talk" will be filming in the Big Apple from December 12 to 16. The show got a lot of ticket requests to watch the live shows shortly after it announced its plan to visit the city. The promo for the New York episodes can been seen on Entertainment Weekly .
More The Talk News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding