'The Talk' Spoofs 'Sex and the City' in Promo for New York-Set Episodes
It's been a few years since Sarah Jessica Parker last slipped into Carrie Bradshaw's extravagant dresses, but "The Talk" has just brought back a memory of "Sex and the City" through its new promo. The CBS talk show parodies the hit HBO series in a video made to promote its upcoming episodes which will be shot in New York.
In it, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood walk and dress gracefully like the four characters in the Michael Patrick King-created drama comedy series. Sara even dons Carrie's signature tulle in the scene which imitates the opening credits of "SATC". Ruining the four ladies' make-ups and outfits, another "The Talk" host Sharon Osbourne comes along in a taxi which splashes water as it gets through the street.
"The Talk" will be filming in the Big Apple from December 12 to 16. The show got a lot of ticket requests to watch the live shows shortly after it announced its plan to visit the city. The promo for the New York episodes can been seen on Entertainment Weekly .
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl