'The Talk' Spoofs 'Sex and the City' in Promo for New York-Set Episodes
It's been a few years since Sarah Jessica Parker last slipped into Carrie Bradshaw's extravagant dresses, but "The Talk" has just brought back a memory of "Sex and the City" through its new promo. The CBS talk show parodies the hit HBO series in a video made to promote its upcoming episodes which will be shot in New York.
In it, Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood walk and dress gracefully like the four characters in the Michael Patrick King-created drama comedy series. Sara even dons Carrie's signature tulle in the scene which imitates the opening credits of "SATC". Ruining the four ladies' make-ups and outfits, another "The Talk" host Sharon Osbourne comes along in a taxi which splashes water as it gets through the street.
"The Talk" will be filming in the Big Apple from December 12 to 16. The show got a lot of ticket requests to watch the live shows shortly after it announced its plan to visit the city. The promo for the New York episodes can been seen on Entertainment Weekly .
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci