Lady GaGa: I Quite Often Pee in My Dressing Room's Trash Can
Lady GaGa has just made a shocking confession about another of her antics. When stopping by Alan Carr's "Chatty Man" show on Wednesday, November 16, the "Born This Way" hitmaker revealed that she often turns the trash can in her dressing room into a makeshift toilet.
"I do quite often pee in the dressing room, in the trash can," the eccentric singer who came to the show to promote new single "Marry the Night" was quoted by British tabloid's Daily Mirror as saying. "It would have been an interesting photo today because I had a big pink bow on, and I was over the trash can..."
"I was naked. It was just me, my bow and my nakedness. Me and my dustbin have a very important relationship," the Mother Monster continued on. She further explained that taking a toilet break will make her late since the bathroom is down the hall and she has to get redressed. "I'd be Latey GaGa," she joked.
Before her appearance, the 25-year-old Grammy winner took to Twitter to share, "At Alan Carr! There's a piano here, hmmm. Maybe an impromptu performance?" She added in the same tweet, "I'll see if I can cook something up..."
GaGa recently cut ties with longtime choreographer Laurieann Gibson. Words are, the two grew apart after they did "Judas" music video and clashed over its religious imagery which later drew protests from the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights. They continued on having creative differences when working on the music video for "The Edge of Glory" and "You and I".
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik