George Clooney's On-Screen Daughter Doesn't Think He Would Be a Good Father
Amara Miller doesn't think George Clooney suits for the real life role of a father. Met at the Tuesday, November 15 premiere of "The Descendants", the actress playing the Hollywood hunk's daughter in the movie told Us Weekly, "Let me just say, he wouldn't be good as a father."
Asked why she believes "he wouldn't be the best as a father", the young actress pointed out that he enjoys being a grown-up too much to have time for children. "George likes being an adult," she said. "George has fun being an adult, and I don't think he would like having kids. I know that he's not planning on having kids anytime soon."
Though admitting she and the "Up in the Air" star "don't really keep in touch anymore", Amara has nothing but praises for him. Gushing that he's "really amazing", the actress added, "[He's] so fun and [always] playing and fooling around and joking. He was just a really phenomenal person to work with."
"The Descendants" itself sees George portraying Matt King, an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki, Hawaii. The Alexander Payne-directed dramedy has opened with a limited release in New York and Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16.
More George Clooney News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs