George Clooney's On-Screen Daughter Doesn't Think He Would Be a Good Father
Amara Miller doesn't think George Clooney suits for the real life role of a father. Met at the Tuesday, November 15 premiere of "The Descendants", the actress playing the Hollywood hunk's daughter in the movie told Us Weekly, "Let me just say, he wouldn't be good as a father."
Asked why she believes "he wouldn't be the best as a father", the young actress pointed out that he enjoys being a grown-up too much to have time for children. "George likes being an adult," she said. "George has fun being an adult, and I don't think he would like having kids. I know that he's not planning on having kids anytime soon."
Though admitting she and the "Up in the Air" star "don't really keep in touch anymore", Amara has nothing but praises for him. Gushing that he's "really amazing", the actress added, "[He's] so fun and [always] playing and fooling around and joking. He was just a really phenomenal person to work with."
"The Descendants" itself sees George portraying Matt King, an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki, Hawaii. The Alexander Payne-directed dramedy has opened with a limited release in New York and Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16.
More George Clooney News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video