George Clooney's On-Screen Daughter Doesn't Think He Would Be a Good Father
Amara Miller doesn't think George Clooney suits for the real life role of a father. Met at the Tuesday, November 15 premiere of "The Descendants", the actress playing the Hollywood hunk's daughter in the movie told Us Weekly, "Let me just say, he wouldn't be good as a father."
Asked why she believes "he wouldn't be the best as a father", the young actress pointed out that he enjoys being a grown-up too much to have time for children. "George likes being an adult," she said. "George has fun being an adult, and I don't think he would like having kids. I know that he's not planning on having kids anytime soon."
Though admitting she and the "Up in the Air" star "don't really keep in touch anymore", Amara has nothing but praises for him. Gushing that he's "really amazing", the actress added, "[He's] so fun and [always] playing and fooling around and joking. He was just a really phenomenal person to work with."
"The Descendants" itself sees George portraying Matt King, an indifferent husband and father of two girls, who is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future when his wife suffers a boating accident off of Waikiki, Hawaii. The Alexander Payne-directed dramedy has opened with a limited release in New York and Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 16.
More George Clooney News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill