Niki Taylor Blessed With the Birth of Fourth Child
Niki Taylor has welcomed another baby boy to her family of four. The former contestant on "The Celebrity Apprentice" gave birth to a fourth child, whom she and former NASCAR driver husband Burney Lamar named Rex Harrison, at 11:03 A.M. on Wednesday, November 16.
The new bundle of joy weighed in at 7 lbs., 5 oz., and measured 19 inches long, according to PEOPLE. He joined sixteen-year-old brothers Jake and Hunter, who are Niki's twin sons from her previous marriage to Matt Martinez, and two-and-a-half-year-old sister Ciel.
Niki announced her third pregnancy back in May. The 36-year-old, at the time, posted a picture of her holding an ultrasound image with a message that read, "Guess what's in this photo?" She then followed it up with another photo that captures her kissing her husband and wrote in accompaniment, "YES!! We are expecting our fourth child! So happy and blessed!"
On how her toddler daughter took in her pregnancy news, Niki told Us Weekly at the "Celebrity Apprentice" finale back in May, "I think Ciel's going to be fine." The model who married Burney in La Jolla, California in December 2006, added, "She's going to be a great big sis!"
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch