Niki Taylor Blessed With the Birth of Fourth Child
Niki Taylor has welcomed another baby boy to her family of four. The former contestant on "The Celebrity Apprentice" gave birth to a fourth child, whom she and former NASCAR driver husband Burney Lamar named Rex Harrison, at 11:03 A.M. on Wednesday, November 16.
The new bundle of joy weighed in at 7 lbs., 5 oz., and measured 19 inches long, according to PEOPLE. He joined sixteen-year-old brothers Jake and Hunter, who are Niki's twin sons from her previous marriage to Matt Martinez, and two-and-a-half-year-old sister Ciel.
Niki announced her third pregnancy back in May. The 36-year-old, at the time, posted a picture of her holding an ultrasound image with a message that read, "Guess what's in this photo?" She then followed it up with another photo that captures her kissing her husband and wrote in accompaniment, "YES!! We are expecting our fourth child! So happy and blessed!"
On how her toddler daughter took in her pregnancy news, Niki told Us Weekly at the "Celebrity Apprentice" finale back in May, "I think Ciel's going to be fine." The model who married Burney in La Jolla, California in December 2006, added, "She's going to be a great big sis!"
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart