Niki Taylor Blessed With the Birth of Fourth Child
Niki Taylor has welcomed another baby boy to her family of four. The former contestant on "The Celebrity Apprentice" gave birth to a fourth child, whom she and former NASCAR driver husband Burney Lamar named Rex Harrison, at 11:03 A.M. on Wednesday, November 16.
The new bundle of joy weighed in at 7 lbs., 5 oz., and measured 19 inches long, according to PEOPLE. He joined sixteen-year-old brothers Jake and Hunter, who are Niki's twin sons from her previous marriage to Matt Martinez, and two-and-a-half-year-old sister Ciel.
Niki announced her third pregnancy back in May. The 36-year-old, at the time, posted a picture of her holding an ultrasound image with a message that read, "Guess what's in this photo?" She then followed it up with another photo that captures her kissing her husband and wrote in accompaniment, "YES!! We are expecting our fourth child! So happy and blessed!"
On how her toddler daughter took in her pregnancy news, Niki told Us Weekly at the "Celebrity Apprentice" finale back in May, "I think Ciel's going to be fine." The model who married Burney in La Jolla, California in December 2006, added, "She's going to be a great big sis!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'