Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Get Close at 'Breaking Dawn I' London Premiere
Following its star-studded Los Angeles premiere last Monday, November 14, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" held another gala premiere in London on Wednesday, November 16. Stealing the spotlight at the event, which took place at the Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford, were the fabled couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
Greeted by hundreds of screaming fans as they arrived at the premiere, the twosome posed close to one another for the photographers on the red carpet. Pattinson looked charming in his suit, while Stewart looked stunning in a long black sheer sequinned gown by Roberto Cavalli.
Speaking to MTV U.K. on the red carpet, Stewart shared about her love scene with Pattinson in the movie. "If you have a question, you would just go to the book and figure it out but in this case, it was like 'come up with the sexiest thing anyone could possibly imagine'," she said. "And it was a little bit daunting but at the same time, I had to forget about it."
Pattinson also chimed in, "It was kinda weird, you've got to kind of blank out the fact that everyone's thinking about it otherwise it's too much pressure to perform. It wasn't too bad, it was kind of easy." He added, "It's a really sweet nice scene so I hope everyone likes it."
On the red carpet, Pattinson and Stewart were joined by co-star Taylor Lautner. The 19-year-old hunky actor, who plays werewolf Jacob in the hit movie, showed off his masculinity in two-piece gray suit. He also commented on the sex scene, saying that Twihards will not be disappointed by it. "It's steamy! I think the fans will be happy," so he claimed.
The premiere was additionally attended by many of famous British celebrities, including Jamie Campbell Bower, Pixie Lott, Chloe Green, Tamara Ecclestone, Holly Willoughby and Heidi Range among others.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayal and misfortune threatens to destroy their world. Directed by Bill Condon, the novel-adapted film will open wide in U.S. on November 18, while its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will be released on November 16, 2012.
With just two days left from its wide release, "Breaking Dawn I" releases a brand new clip called "Hurt My Family". This brand new sneak-peek video centers on the fighting scene between Edward's family and the wolf pack.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says