Kristin Cavallari Blames Kim Kardashian for Rumors of Scott Disick Affair
Getting entangled in an affair rumor with Scott Disick, Kristin Cavallari puts the blame on Kim Kardashian. The former star of "The Hills" has fought back recent allegations that she hooked up with Kourtney Kardashian's longtime boyfriend several years ago by suggesting it was only an attempt to draw attention away from the reality star.
"First of all, it's 100% not true," stressed the 24-year-old when speaking to Billy Bush of Access Hollywood. "I just think, what convenient timing for them with ["Kourtney and Kim Take New York"] premiering next week [November 27] and with everything that's going on for Kim, I feel like they're trying to take the heat off her."
"When there's a big story like that, they always call you and ask if you want to comment and clearly none of them denied it," she further said as referring to the Kardashian clan, "so it's very... it's really disrespectful to me and I'm in a committed relationship. It's disrespectful to me and Jay [Cutler] and I think it just says a lot about their character."
During the Wednesday, November 16 chat, Kristin also said that ex-fiance Jay Cutler, with whom she reportedly is back on again, "didn't believe [the report] for one second." She added, "People can say whatever they want, it's crazy, it blows my mind. Everyone says don't worry about it, something like this, it really makes me mad."
Bringing up the story of Kristin and Scott's affair in the first place was Life & Style. The magazine claimed that the two hooked up just before Kourtney got pregnant with their son, Mason. A friend was quoted as saying, "Scott and Kristin hooked up in Las Vegas during a time [February 2009] that he was on a break from Kourtney."
It was further detailed that the trio were actually close since her "Laguna Beach" days. It wasn't until Kourtney first caught Scott and Kristin on a date at Apple Lounge in LA on March 11, 2009 that the two ladies were at odds with each other. "Kourtney was furious," the friend said. "She and her sisters have called Kristin 'the whore bag' ever since."
Kourney's anger reportedly didn't stop the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant from hooking up with Scott. "Actually, Scott and Kristin were hooking up on and off for a year, maybe even two," another friend claimed before dishing on, "When Kourt and Scott would fight, he'd party with Kristin and hook up."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'