'Brave' First Full Trailer: Rebellious Princess Unleashes Chaos
Walt Disney Pictures has released the first full trailer for its latest Pixar-collaborated animated movie, "Brave". The video gives a look at plenty of new adventurous and funny scenes that are not included in the previous teaser. In it, fuzzy-haired princess Merida is seen causing chaos in her kingdom because of her wish to seek for her own freedom.
Set in a mysterious Highlands of Scotland, the movie follows the courageous Merida who confronts her parents' old tradition. The heroine herself is a skilled archer and the impetuous daughter of King Fergus and Queen Elinor.
Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida defies an age-old custom sacred to the uproarious lords of the land: massive Lord MacGuffin, surly Lord Macintosh and cantankerous Lord Dingwall.
Merida's actions inadvertently unleash chaos and fury in the kingdom, and when she turns to an eccentric old Witch for help, she is granted an ill-fated wish. The ensuing peril forces Merida to discover the meaning of true bravery in order to undo a beastly curse before it's too late.
Tackling the directorial duty for "Brave" is Mark Andrews, while Brenda Chapman serves as the screenwriter. The voice cast includes Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Craig Ferguson, Emma Thompson and Julie Walters. The animated movie is slated to arrive in U.S. theaters on June 22, 2012.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy