Adele Doing Well After Vocal Cord Surgery, Thanking Fans for Their Support
Adele is on the road to recovery after undergoing a throat surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital recently. A week after the procedure was called a success, she wrote a blog post on her official website to give update on her condition and thank her devotees for their continuing support.
"Thank you for all your positive thoughts and get well wishes. I'm doing really well, on the mend, super happy, relaxed and very positive with it all," the British pop sensation began her message before adding, "I'm just chilling out now until I get the all clear from my doctors."
Beside appreciating her fans' understanding during the rough time, Adele also expressed her gratitude for those who helped her win some awards while she's on a break. "[It's] Hugely appreciated," she stated before jokingly added, "I best get back to practicing my mime show now."
During the fall, Adele did win some coveted awards. In October, she was honored at Q Awards with Best Female Artist and Best Track prizes. On November 6, she was named Best UK & Ireland Act at MTV Europe Music Awards. She was absent at both prize-giving events due to her health issue.
More Adele News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding