Kim Zolciak's Wedding Gets Its Own Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak is getting her own starring vehicle on Bravo. The star of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" will get the spotlight in a new series titled "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" which documents her preparation for her extravagant wedding, the network has announced.
Each thirty-minute episode of the docu-series is promised to give "an up close and personal look at the next chapter" in Kim's life. "My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great!" so the 33-year-old TV personality teased. "I can't wait to share with all of you!"
Kim tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on November 11 after being engaged in October. The couple welcomed their son, Kroy Jagger Biermann, Jr., in late May.
With less than two months to prepare for her wedding, Kim rushed to find a dress and lose remaining baby weight. While juggling between starting her new life and raising her children, problems mounted as her mother refuses to attend the wedding.
The premiere date of "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" is yet to be announced. Previously, "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel got her wedding documented in a spin-off titled "Bethenny Getting Married", which is renamed "Bethenny Ever After" as it entered its second season early this year.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'