Kim Zolciak's Wedding Gets Its Own Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak is getting her own starring vehicle on Bravo. The star of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" will get the spotlight in a new series titled "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" which documents her preparation for her extravagant wedding, the network has announced.
Each thirty-minute episode of the docu-series is promised to give "an up close and personal look at the next chapter" in Kim's life. "My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great!" so the 33-year-old TV personality teased. "I can't wait to share with all of you!"
Kim tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on November 11 after being engaged in October. The couple welcomed their son, Kroy Jagger Biermann, Jr., in late May.
With less than two months to prepare for her wedding, Kim rushed to find a dress and lose remaining baby weight. While juggling between starting her new life and raising her children, problems mounted as her mother refuses to attend the wedding.
The premiere date of "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" is yet to be announced. Previously, "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel got her wedding documented in a spin-off titled "Bethenny Getting Married", which is renamed "Bethenny Ever After" as it entered its second season early this year.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo