Kim Zolciak's Wedding Gets Its Own Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak is getting her own starring vehicle on Bravo. The star of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" will get the spotlight in a new series titled "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" which documents her preparation for her extravagant wedding, the network has announced.
Each thirty-minute episode of the docu-series is promised to give "an up close and personal look at the next chapter" in Kim's life. "My life has turned into a true Cinderella story and to watch the pieces unfold is going to be great!" so the 33-year-old TV personality teased. "I can't wait to share with all of you!"
Kim tied the knot with Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann on November 11 after being engaged in October. The couple welcomed their son, Kroy Jagger Biermann, Jr., in late May.
With less than two months to prepare for her wedding, Kim rushed to find a dress and lose remaining baby weight. While juggling between starting her new life and raising her children, problems mounted as her mother refuses to attend the wedding.
The premiere date of "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding" is yet to be announced. Previously, "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel got her wedding documented in a spin-off titled "Bethenny Getting Married", which is renamed "Bethenny Ever After" as it entered its second season early this year.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny