'Knockout of the Year' Mila Kunis Has Unusual Remedy for Cold
Mila Kunis apparently has one unusual concoction when it comes to curing sore throat. In GQ's Men of the Year issue, writer Michael Idov shared the story when he had to interview the "Black Swan" beauty, who is dubbed Knockout of the Year by the magazine, while having cold.
In the feature article about Kunis, Idov recalled that the 28-year-old beauty offered him her own remedy for cold when they chatted in her apartment. "Kunis starts making us hot tea when she gets a better idea," he recalled. " 'Let's get some Cabernet going,' she says. 'It'll make you feel better and it will make you drunk.' " She then handed off the $50 Grgich Hills Cabernet Franc bottle to him.
The writer further detailed that after declaring it "perfect for boiling", the "Friends with Benefits" star poured it into a saucepan and added "an avalanche of green-tea powder ('It's vitamins!'), two gelcaps of fish oil ('What's the difference? It's all going to end up liquefied and syrupy'), apple-cider vinegar (' 'Cause that's just always good for you'), and Ayurvedic chai."
When the writer told her to also drink the potion, Kunis agreed as saying, "Yeah, I'll get wasted with you on this wine. F**k it. It's good for you!" She then decided to add some alcohol into the mix. "I have vodka and I have tequila," she told Idov. "What do you think kills germs better?" After settling on half a bottle of Ketel One, she exclaimed, "Healthy! This will kill everything."
During the interview, Kunis talked about not taking acting too seriously. "I love what I do," she said, "but my theory is that it's people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you, they're like 'It's art. I create art. It's art, art, art.' I'm like, Holy s**t, are you fucking kidding me? I run around and pretend I'm someone else for twelve hours; I record 'Family Guy' [she voices Meg]. Then I get to go home and watch 'Jersey Shore'."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7