Rihanna, Usher and Band Perry to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
Three more musical guests have been announced for the upcoming "Grammy Nominations Concert Live". They are four-time Grammy winner Rihanna, seven-time Grammy winner Usher, and country music sensation The Band Perry.
The three acts are set to take the stage at the one-hour special on November 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Joining them in the performer line-up are previously-announced Jason Aldean, Lady GaGa, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco and Sugarland.
This year marks the fourth time Grammy nominations are announced live on primetime television. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J, who has previously hosted the event for two years in a row, has been chosen to do the honor once again.
In addition to unveiling nominations for the 54th Grammys, the special telecast will feature a special live announcement from an iconic group regarding their historic band reunion set to take place on the main event of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12, 2012.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen