Rihanna, Usher and Band Perry to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
Three more musical guests have been announced for the upcoming "Grammy Nominations Concert Live". They are four-time Grammy winner Rihanna, seven-time Grammy winner Usher, and country music sensation The Band Perry.
The three acts are set to take the stage at the one-hour special on November 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Joining them in the performer line-up are previously-announced Jason Aldean, Lady GaGa, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco and Sugarland.
This year marks the fourth time Grammy nominations are announced live on primetime television. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J, who has previously hosted the event for two years in a row, has been chosen to do the honor once again.
In addition to unveiling nominations for the 54th Grammys, the special telecast will feature a special live announcement from an iconic group regarding their historic band reunion set to take place on the main event of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12, 2012.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3