Rihanna, Usher and Band Perry to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
Three more musical guests have been announced for the upcoming "Grammy Nominations Concert Live". They are four-time Grammy winner Rihanna, seven-time Grammy winner Usher, and country music sensation The Band Perry.
The three acts are set to take the stage at the one-hour special on November 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Joining them in the performer line-up are previously-announced Jason Aldean, Lady GaGa, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco and Sugarland.
This year marks the fourth time Grammy nominations are announced live on primetime television. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J, who has previously hosted the event for two years in a row, has been chosen to do the honor once again.
In addition to unveiling nominations for the 54th Grammys, the special telecast will feature a special live announcement from an iconic group regarding their historic band reunion set to take place on the main event of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12, 2012.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'