Rihanna, Usher and Band Perry to Perform at Grammy Nominations Concert
Three more musical guests have been announced for the upcoming "Grammy Nominations Concert Live". They are four-time Grammy winner Rihanna, seven-time Grammy winner Usher, and country music sensation The Band Perry.
The three acts are set to take the stage at the one-hour special on November 30 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Joining them in the performer line-up are previously-announced Jason Aldean, Lady GaGa, Ludacris, Lupe Fiasco and Sugarland.
This year marks the fourth time Grammy nominations are announced live on primetime television. Two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J, who has previously hosted the event for two years in a row, has been chosen to do the honor once again.
In addition to unveiling nominations for the 54th Grammys, the special telecast will feature a special live announcement from an iconic group regarding their historic band reunion set to take place on the main event of 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12, 2012.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance