Fresh 'Resident Evil 5' Set Photo and Video Reveal Ada Wong in Full Costume
A new on-set photo and video of "Resident Evil: Retribution" have unveiled Ada Wong in her trademark daring red costume for the first time. In the photo, the Ada Wong depicter, Li Bingbing, is seen rocking a full attire of the fan-favorite character, including her iconic split-to-the-thigh dress and leg gun holster.
Meanwhile, in the video, which is shared by Milla Jovovich on her Twitter on Tuesday, November 15, Bingbing is seen standing in the middle of a street in Toronto wearing her costume. She is seen together with Jovovich, who donned her new attire of Alice.
Bingbing was shooting a scene with Jovovich on the set of the video game-adapted film in Toronto. Despite the feminine look, the Chinese starlet was spotted holding a handgun while filming her scene.
Back in October, Jovovich has shared a close-up photo that sees Bingbing wearing her Ada Wong hairdo. "Ok, so this is SO SNEAKY!! I can't show a pic of Bingbing in costume, but here's a pic w the Ada haircut! Shhhh! Don't tell any1!!" so she tweeted at that time.
"Resident Evil 5" will also be filmed in Tokyo and Moscow in addition to Toronto. During an interview with Collider, director Paul W.S. Anderson said that he will focus on more action rather than just horror in the upcoming movie, which will open in U.S. theaters on September 14, 2012.
Joining Jovovich and Bingbing in the cast ensemble are Boris Kodjoe who reprises his role as Luther West, Sienna Guillory who returns as Jill Valentine and Johann Urb who tackles Leon Kennedy. Michelle Rodriguez, Kevin Durand, Colin Salmon and Shawn Roberts also support the video game-adapted movie.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper