Kris Humphries Looks 'Heartbroken' During Dinner in New York City
Two weeks after Kim Kardashian filed for divorce, Kris Humphries was back in New York City. On Monday, November 14 night, the former New Jersey Nets power forward was seen dining with his manager at Serafina on East 61st Street, and onlookers told New York Post's Page Six he looked "heartbroken".
Offering similar report was Us Weekly. The magazine cited an observer as saying that the 26-year-old NBA player "looked so depressed" during the meal. The witness added that he sat at the same table he used to sit with his estranged wife and "looked like he was going to cry in his pizza."
In another story, the pre-split interview Kris' estranged wife had with Marie Claire has been teased. Speaking to the magazine for its December issue, Kim addressed public scrutiny that she and Kris hurried a trip down the aisle. "We felt like, 'Why wait?' It's fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you," she said.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star also bragged about marital bliss. "I feel like where we're at right now is the best time in my life," she said before gushing further, "I'm not worried about him at all. We have a lot of trust, and I don't think either of us would do anything to break that. It makes life so easy."
"He's such a good guy; he is so down-to-earth, and it's such a reality check. He is a normal guy, and I just want to chill out and be normal and not get glammed up all the time. He gets it. Sometimes my life can be really intimidating for people, but he allows me to work and do what I've gotta do."
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream