Chris Brown's New Album 'Fortune' Set for 2012 Spring Release
When Chris Brown is going to release his next studio installment, "Fortune", has just been revealed. According to a tweet from Jive Records France, the "Next 2 You" singer is going to release the follow up to his 2011's "F.A.M.E." in March 2012.
Before dropping the new album next spring, Breezy is expected to release a new single first. Last October, he tweeted, "The new singles from FORTUNE are being mixed! STRIP is one of the singles off of FORTUNE so request at RADIO!" The song he was campaigning features Kevin McCall.
Beside lining up "Strip", Breezy is also gearing up to unveil another fresh single. He added back then, "I'm also really excited about the release of my single titled 'BIGGEST FAN' produced by the RUNNERS!" Responding to him, The Runners quickly replied, "Yoo @chrisbrown "Biggest Fan" is gonna be epic!! And wait till they hear what else we have in the vault together! Ha!"
"Strip" Audio Stream:
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival