Chris Brown's New Album 'Fortune' Set for 2012 Spring Release
When Chris Brown is going to release his next studio installment, "Fortune", has just been revealed. According to a tweet from Jive Records France, the "Next 2 You" singer is going to release the follow up to his 2011's "F.A.M.E." in March 2012.
Before dropping the new album next spring, Breezy is expected to release a new single first. Last October, he tweeted, "The new singles from FORTUNE are being mixed! STRIP is one of the singles off of FORTUNE so request at RADIO!" The song he was campaigning features Kevin McCall.
Beside lining up "Strip", Breezy is also gearing up to unveil another fresh single. He added back then, "I'm also really excited about the release of my single titled 'BIGGEST FAN' produced by the RUNNERS!" Responding to him, The Runners quickly replied, "Yoo @chrisbrown "Biggest Fan" is gonna be epic!! And wait till they hear what else we have in the vault together! Ha!"
"Strip" Audio Stream:
More Chris Brown News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video