Rihanna Gets Raunchy in New Promo Pictures for 'Talk That Talk'
Although previously saying that she "scaled back" her look for her soon-to-be-released effort "Talk That Talk", Rihanna still is smoking hot in some promo pictures of the album. The "We Found Love" hitmaker presents a slew of pictures which have tomboy-yet-saucy vibes.
One picture sees Riri wearing dress pants, a tuxedo, fedora and tie. Titling the hat to cover her eyes, she sits on a stool with her legs wide opened while provocatively reaching inside her trousers. Adding the sultriness is the unbuttoned tux which gives an eyeful of her chest.
Another image shows the Barbados singer wearing a denim overall, jacket and boots. She's standing on what looks like a sidewalk while grabbing the crotch of her pants. There is also a picture of her lying in an empty bathtub while wearing a mini dress complete with stockings and garter belts.
"Talk That Talk" is going to be released in the United States on November 21. Unlike its predecessor "Loud" which boasts Riri's vibrant look, this upcoming one will have more natural colors but still shows her edgy and flirty side.
On November 15, she talked about it to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show when releasing her second single "You Da One". "I didn't want to make it such a big deal, like what hair color. I wanted to go back to something simple, something flexible; something a little more natural. It's more about the music. I don't want to become a gimmick ever," she said before jokingly added, "Well, I ran out of colors so I decided to go back to my natural color!"
More Rihanna News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics