Rihanna Gets Raunchy in New Promo Pictures for 'Talk That Talk'
Although previously saying that she "scaled back" her look for her soon-to-be-released effort "Talk That Talk", Rihanna still is smoking hot in some promo pictures of the album. The "We Found Love" hitmaker presents a slew of pictures which have tomboy-yet-saucy vibes.
One picture sees Riri wearing dress pants, a tuxedo, fedora and tie. Titling the hat to cover her eyes, she sits on a stool with her legs wide opened while provocatively reaching inside her trousers. Adding the sultriness is the unbuttoned tux which gives an eyeful of her chest.
Another image shows the Barbados singer wearing a denim overall, jacket and boots. She's standing on what looks like a sidewalk while grabbing the crotch of her pants. There is also a picture of her lying in an empty bathtub while wearing a mini dress complete with stockings and garter belts.
"Talk That Talk" is going to be released in the United States on November 21. Unlike its predecessor "Loud" which boasts Riri's vibrant look, this upcoming one will have more natural colors but still shows her edgy and flirty side.
On November 15, she talked about it to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show when releasing her second single "You Da One". "I didn't want to make it such a big deal, like what hair color. I wanted to go back to something simple, something flexible; something a little more natural. It's more about the music. I don't want to become a gimmick ever," she said before jokingly added, "Well, I ran out of colors so I decided to go back to my natural color!"
More Rihanna News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'