NBC to Shut Down Production on 'Prime Suspect' After 13 Episodes
"Prime Suspect" is close to receive its death sentence. After missing from NBC's 2012 midseason line-up, the show is now reported to end its production for good after wrapping up the 13th episode which will start filming this week.
A representative for the network said the NBC bosses are still "considering their options" on the Maria Bello-starring police procedural series. However, the cast were allegedly told that the rookie drama show is canceled just when the network unveiled its midseason schedule.
Based on the popular British series starring Helen Mirren, "Prime Suspect" got favorable reviews from critics. However, it has been struggling to gain viewers, averaging only 4.97 million audience and a 1.4 rating in adults 18-49 despite its coveted Thursday slot.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3