Justin Bieber and The Band Perry to Perform at 'Christmas in Washington'
Justin Bieber and one of his "Under the Mistletoe" collaborators, The Band Perry, have been tapped to perform for President Barack Obama and family this coming holiday. They are scheduled to serve as musical guests on TNT's annual "Christmas in Washington" special.
Bieber revealed the gig when visiting Kiss FM in England to promote his newly-released album recently. "President Obama ... his kids really like me, which is cool," he said. "I'm actually doing 'Christmas in Washington,' and I'm performing for him and the whole Senate and all that."
The concert benefiting Children's National Medical Center will be hosted by TBS personality Conan O'Brien. It will additionally feature performances by "The Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green, "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson, and "Victorious" star Victoria Justice.
This year marks "Christmas in Washington" 30th anniversary, and O'Brien's first hosting stint for the special event. The gig will be taped at the National Building Museum on Sunday, December 11, and will air on TNT on Friday, December 16 at 8 P.M.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal