Justin Bieber and The Band Perry to Perform at 'Christmas in Washington'
Justin Bieber and one of his "Under the Mistletoe" collaborators, The Band Perry, have been tapped to perform for President Barack Obama and family this coming holiday. They are scheduled to serve as musical guests on TNT's annual "Christmas in Washington" special.
Bieber revealed the gig when visiting Kiss FM in England to promote his newly-released album recently. "President Obama ... his kids really like me, which is cool," he said. "I'm actually doing 'Christmas in Washington,' and I'm performing for him and the whole Senate and all that."
The concert benefiting Children's National Medical Center will be hosted by TBS personality Conan O'Brien. It will additionally feature performances by "The Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green, "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson, and "Victorious" star Victoria Justice.
This year marks "Christmas in Washington" 30th anniversary, and O'Brien's first hosting stint for the special event. The gig will be taped at the National Building Museum on Sunday, December 11, and will air on TNT on Friday, December 16 at 8 P.M.
More Justin Bieber News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville