Justin Bieber and The Band Perry to Perform at 'Christmas in Washington'
Justin Bieber and one of his "Under the Mistletoe" collaborators, The Band Perry, have been tapped to perform for President Barack Obama and family this coming holiday. They are scheduled to serve as musical guests on TNT's annual "Christmas in Washington" special.
Bieber revealed the gig when visiting Kiss FM in England to promote his newly-released album recently. "President Obama ... his kids really like me, which is cool," he said. "I'm actually doing 'Christmas in Washington,' and I'm performing for him and the whole Senate and all that."
The concert benefiting Children's National Medical Center will be hosted by TBS personality Conan O'Brien. It will additionally feature performances by "The Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green, "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson, and "Victorious" star Victoria Justice.
This year marks "Christmas in Washington" 30th anniversary, and O'Brien's first hosting stint for the special event. The gig will be taped at the National Building Museum on Sunday, December 11, and will air on TNT on Friday, December 16 at 8 P.M.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby