Justin Bieber and The Band Perry to Perform at 'Christmas in Washington'
Justin Bieber and one of his "Under the Mistletoe" collaborators, The Band Perry, have been tapped to perform for President Barack Obama and family this coming holiday. They are scheduled to serve as musical guests on TNT's annual "Christmas in Washington" special.
Bieber revealed the gig when visiting Kiss FM in England to promote his newly-released album recently. "President Obama ... his kids really like me, which is cool," he said. "I'm actually doing 'Christmas in Washington,' and I'm performing for him and the whole Senate and all that."
The concert benefiting Children's National Medical Center will be hosted by TBS personality Conan O'Brien. It will additionally feature performances by "The Voice" judge Cee-Lo Green, "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson, and "Victorious" star Victoria Justice.
This year marks "Christmas in Washington" 30th anniversary, and O'Brien's first hosting stint for the special event. The gig will be taped at the National Building Museum on Sunday, December 11, and will air on TNT on Friday, December 16 at 8 P.M.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'