Rebecca Black's New Single 'Person of Interest' Unleashed
Rebecca Black has released her third single called "Person of Interest". The 14-year-old YouTube sensation sings about having a crush on a boy she meets on the dance floor. "When I talk, you listen, I like that/ When you listen, you smile and I like that/ Why you lookin', lookin', at me just like that?/ I like that, I like that," she sticks to repetitive lines, much like her fame-claim single "Friday".
When the chorus picks up, Rebecca switches to some "Law & Order"-themed lyrics. "There's a crime scene on the dance floor/ Ring the alarm/ Police tape on the front door/ And you are, a person of interest," the teen sings over the poppy tune. Despite its attempt to charge into becoming an anthem on the dance floor, she keeps the song light by delivering the lyrics with such delicacy.
A music video for the single is currently being prepared and will premiere sometime soon. A sneak peek at the clip has been revealed, featuring Rebecca enjoying an outing in what looks like an amusement spot. She's seen driving a gokart, and singing the song in front of a crowd of youngsters while some people perform a dragon dance next to her.
"The basis of it is that it's a love song but it's not a love song. It's about almost teenage crushes - when you're not in love yet but you really like a guy - which I'm really excited about because I don't think there are too many out like that," she said in a recent interview. "It's very much a dance type song. It will make you get up and dance and sing along in your car."
She plans to release her new album before the end of the year. "My new album should be out some time in November, which I'm really, really excited for," she gushed. "People will really be surprised about the variety of songs on there. There's some ballads, and there's some upbeat dancey tracks. None are really like 'Friday' - I'm definitely trying to be way different in every song."
"Person of Interest" Audio Stream:
Sneak Peek of "Person of Interest" Music Video:
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show