Kristen Stewart: Wedding Scene in 'Breaking Dawn' Felt Very Natural
Kristen Stewart opens up once again about how it felt like for her filming the wedding scene for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After admitting to Jimmy Kimmel that the scene "felt too real almost", the 21-year-old beauty sounded off similar statement when asked by E! News on the movie's Los Angeles premiere.
"I cleared my mind, I did a pretty good job at forgetting. ... I didn't want to remember it for any weird, neurotic, actor-y thoughts," she explained. "I really wanted to remember an experience that felt right for the moment. I don't know, it felt very natural. It felt like, kind of a real ceremony to me."
Meanwhile, Kristen's co-star Robert Pattinson revealed that the first thought coming to his mind when seeing the actress walk down the aisle for the scene is "I gotta learn to do some acting now." He went on to dish, "She looked like she was so terrified, she was so amazing and everyone was looking at her. You suddenly realize how nerve-wrecking it is for women..."
Kristen came to the premiere, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles on Monday, November 14, wearing a blue sequined dress with thigh-high split by J.Mendel. She admitted on the black carpet that she traded high heels with sneakers for the event because she hurt her leg when filming "Snow White and the Huntsman".
"Breaking Dawn Part I" is just a few days away from its wide release. The first of two "Breaking Dawn" movies will hit theaters across the United Stated this coming Friday, November 18.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms