Kristen Stewart: Wedding Scene in 'Breaking Dawn' Felt Very Natural
Kristen Stewart opens up once again about how it felt like for her filming the wedding scene for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". After admitting to Jimmy Kimmel that the scene "felt too real almost", the 21-year-old beauty sounded off similar statement when asked by E! News on the movie's Los Angeles premiere.
"I cleared my mind, I did a pretty good job at forgetting. ... I didn't want to remember it for any weird, neurotic, actor-y thoughts," she explained. "I really wanted to remember an experience that felt right for the moment. I don't know, it felt very natural. It felt like, kind of a real ceremony to me."
Meanwhile, Kristen's co-star Robert Pattinson revealed that the first thought coming to his mind when seeing the actress walk down the aisle for the scene is "I gotta learn to do some acting now." He went on to dish, "She looked like she was so terrified, she was so amazing and everyone was looking at her. You suddenly realize how nerve-wrecking it is for women..."
Kristen came to the premiere, which was held at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles on Monday, November 14, wearing a blue sequined dress with thigh-high split by J.Mendel. She admitted on the black carpet that she traded high heels with sneakers for the event because she hurt her leg when filming "Snow White and the Huntsman".
"Breaking Dawn Part I" is just a few days away from its wide release. The first of two "Breaking Dawn" movies will hit theaters across the United Stated this coming Friday, November 18.
More Kristen Stewart News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two