Kelsey Grammer to Return to '30 Rock' for Bigger Scam
Kelsey Grammer is set to make a comeback on "30 Rock". The Emmy-winning actor will once again play himself on the NBC comedy series and reunite with Jenna and Kenneth for a bigger scheme.
"This time the scam is much bigger," Grammer told TV Guide about his scene. "It's the first time in history I pull a guy's pants off," he further spilled the beans on the scheme arranged by Jenna and Kenneth. This time, "TGS" producer Pete would be their victim.
In his previous appearance on "30 Rock", Grammer and Jenna as well as Kenneth nicknamed themselves the "Best Friend's Gang" as part of an organized scam. As for his other TV project, the 56-year-old actor is headlining new Starz series "Boss" which debuted last October.
"30 Rock" will return for its new season in early 2012. The show is also planning an episode which will feature a flashback of 6-year-old Jenna lip-syncing on a talent show.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers