Kelsey Grammer to Return to '30 Rock' for Bigger Scam
Kelsey Grammer is set to make a comeback on "30 Rock". The Emmy-winning actor will once again play himself on the NBC comedy series and reunite with Jenna and Kenneth for a bigger scheme.
"This time the scam is much bigger," Grammer told TV Guide about his scene. "It's the first time in history I pull a guy's pants off," he further spilled the beans on the scheme arranged by Jenna and Kenneth. This time, "TGS" producer Pete would be their victim.
In his previous appearance on "30 Rock", Grammer and Jenna as well as Kenneth nicknamed themselves the "Best Friend's Gang" as part of an organized scam. As for his other TV project, the 56-year-old actor is headlining new Starz series "Boss" which debuted last October.
"30 Rock" will return for its new season in early 2012. The show is also planning an episode which will feature a flashback of 6-year-old Jenna lip-syncing on a talent show.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2