Kelsey Grammer to Return to '30 Rock' for Bigger Scam
Kelsey Grammer is set to make a comeback on "30 Rock". The Emmy-winning actor will once again play himself on the NBC comedy series and reunite with Jenna and Kenneth for a bigger scheme.
"This time the scam is much bigger," Grammer told TV Guide about his scene. "It's the first time in history I pull a guy's pants off," he further spilled the beans on the scheme arranged by Jenna and Kenneth. This time, "TGS" producer Pete would be their victim.
In his previous appearance on "30 Rock", Grammer and Jenna as well as Kenneth nicknamed themselves the "Best Friend's Gang" as part of an organized scam. As for his other TV project, the 56-year-old actor is headlining new Starz series "Boss" which debuted last October.
"30 Rock" will return for its new season in early 2012. The show is also planning an episode which will feature a flashback of 6-year-old Jenna lip-syncing on a talent show.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease