Kelsey Grammer to Return to '30 Rock' for Bigger Scam
Kelsey Grammer is set to make a comeback on "30 Rock". The Emmy-winning actor will once again play himself on the NBC comedy series and reunite with Jenna and Kenneth for a bigger scheme.
"This time the scam is much bigger," Grammer told TV Guide about his scene. "It's the first time in history I pull a guy's pants off," he further spilled the beans on the scheme arranged by Jenna and Kenneth. This time, "TGS" producer Pete would be their victim.
In his previous appearance on "30 Rock", Grammer and Jenna as well as Kenneth nicknamed themselves the "Best Friend's Gang" as part of an organized scam. As for his other TV project, the 56-year-old actor is headlining new Starz series "Boss" which debuted last October.
"30 Rock" will return for its new season in early 2012. The show is also planning an episode which will feature a flashback of 6-year-old Jenna lip-syncing on a talent show.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video