Kelsey Grammer to Return to '30 Rock' for Bigger Scam
Kelsey Grammer is set to make a comeback on "30 Rock". The Emmy-winning actor will once again play himself on the NBC comedy series and reunite with Jenna and Kenneth for a bigger scheme.
"This time the scam is much bigger," Grammer told TV Guide about his scene. "It's the first time in history I pull a guy's pants off," he further spilled the beans on the scheme arranged by Jenna and Kenneth. This time, "TGS" producer Pete would be their victim.
In his previous appearance on "30 Rock", Grammer and Jenna as well as Kenneth nicknamed themselves the "Best Friend's Gang" as part of an organized scam. As for his other TV project, the 56-year-old actor is headlining new Starz series "Boss" which debuted last October.
"30 Rock" will return for its new season in early 2012. The show is also planning an episode which will feature a flashback of 6-year-old Jenna lip-syncing on a talent show.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern