New 'Resident Evil 5' Set Photo Unveils Alice's New Skin-Tight Costume
Milla Jovovich has been snapped rocking a new costume of Alice on the set of "Resident Evil: Retribution". The actress who plays the lead heroine in the video game-adapted movie was seen in a skin-tight leather catsuit with leather cut-out details while filming a scene in Toronto on Tuesday, November 14.
Milla's brand new Alice costume include a pair of knee-high black boots with silver buckle details on the front. While shooting her scene, the 35-year-old Ukrainian actress looked fierce as she was caught on camera aiming a handgun. In between breaks, she was seen wrapping herself in a long black padded coat to shield herself from the cold weather.
Currently shooting in Toronto, Canada, "Resident Evil 5" will also be filmed in Tokyo and Moscow. In an interview with Collider back in October, director Paul W.S. Anderson said that he will bring more action rather than just horror to the upcoming movie, which will open in U.S. theaters on September 14, 2012.
Joining Jovovich in the cast ensemble are Boris Kodjoe who returns as Luther West, Sienna Guillory who reprises her role as Jill Valentine, Li Bingbing who plays Ada Wong, and Johann Urb who tackles fan-favorite Leon Kennedy. Michelle Rodriguez, Kevin Durand, Colin Salmon and Shawn Roberts also make up the cast ensemble.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie