New 'Resident Evil 5' Set Photo Unveils Alice's New Skin-Tight Costume
Milla Jovovich has been snapped rocking a new costume of Alice on the set of "Resident Evil: Retribution". The actress who plays the lead heroine in the video game-adapted movie was seen in a skin-tight leather catsuit with leather cut-out details while filming a scene in Toronto on Tuesday, November 14.
Milla's brand new Alice costume include a pair of knee-high black boots with silver buckle details on the front. While shooting her scene, the 35-year-old Ukrainian actress looked fierce as she was caught on camera aiming a handgun. In between breaks, she was seen wrapping herself in a long black padded coat to shield herself from the cold weather.
Currently shooting in Toronto, Canada, "Resident Evil 5" will also be filmed in Tokyo and Moscow. In an interview with Collider back in October, director Paul W.S. Anderson said that he will bring more action rather than just horror to the upcoming movie, which will open in U.S. theaters on September 14, 2012.
Joining Jovovich in the cast ensemble are Boris Kodjoe who returns as Luther West, Sienna Guillory who reprises her role as Jill Valentine, Li Bingbing who plays Ada Wong, and Johann Urb who tackles fan-favorite Leon Kennedy. Michelle Rodriguez, Kevin Durand, Colin Salmon and Shawn Roberts also make up the cast ensemble.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit