Jonas Brothers Not Rushing Their New Album
Although hinting that a reunion is just around the corner, Jonas Brothers want to take their time in making their new studio album. Nick Jonas told MTV News, "We have started thinking about the next step and what that means for the brothers, and the tone overall is just that we want it to be the right time, and we want to take our time."
"We're excited to make music for our fans again and to be able to tour one day together again," the youngest member of the band went on. "I don't know necessarily when that will be, but it will happen, and when it does, we're gonna be really excited, and hopefully our fans and others will be excited as well."
While Nick was not sure when they will start making the album, Joe Jonas hinted that it would happen soon. The middle member of the band said in a separate interview, "I'm gonna be going to New York probably when Nick's going to be doing some Broadway stuff, so maybe some more Jonas Brothers stuff soon."
The "See No More" singer added, "Kevin, he lives in New York, so we'll all be there together. We'll see what happens. Nick's gonna be working on his project, and we're always writing together, and we promised the band's not over. So, I'm definitely looking forward to be able to get back with them."
Echoing his brothers' optimism for the next Jo Bros project, Kevin Jonas said, "I think the tides are perfectly lining up for the future of the Jonas Brothers again." The husband of Danielle Deleasa talked about that matter when being interviewed by PEOPLE at his 24th birthday which took place at Las Vegas' Chateau Nightclub.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date