Jonas Brothers Not Rushing Their New Album
Although hinting that a reunion is just around the corner, Jonas Brothers want to take their time in making their new studio album. Nick Jonas told MTV News, "We have started thinking about the next step and what that means for the brothers, and the tone overall is just that we want it to be the right time, and we want to take our time."
"We're excited to make music for our fans again and to be able to tour one day together again," the youngest member of the band went on. "I don't know necessarily when that will be, but it will happen, and when it does, we're gonna be really excited, and hopefully our fans and others will be excited as well."
While Nick was not sure when they will start making the album, Joe Jonas hinted that it would happen soon. The middle member of the band said in a separate interview, "I'm gonna be going to New York probably when Nick's going to be doing some Broadway stuff, so maybe some more Jonas Brothers stuff soon."
The "See No More" singer added, "Kevin, he lives in New York, so we'll all be there together. We'll see what happens. Nick's gonna be working on his project, and we're always writing together, and we promised the band's not over. So, I'm definitely looking forward to be able to get back with them."
Echoing his brothers' optimism for the next Jo Bros project, Kevin Jonas said, "I think the tides are perfectly lining up for the future of the Jonas Brothers again." The husband of Danielle Deleasa talked about that matter when being interviewed by PEOPLE at his 24th birthday which took place at Las Vegas' Chateau Nightclub.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!