'Gossip Girl' 5.08 Preview: Dan May Crash Blair's Bridal Shower
Before walking down the aisle, Blair is going to have her bridal shower in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Serena is hard at work to make her best friend's dream come true, but someone or something may ruin the well-prepared celebration.
Chuck and Dan do not make the invite list for Blair's shower and decide to spend the day together. Dan, however, is later seen declaring that he is going to crash a party, which may refer to Blair's shower.
In the Canadian promo for the same "Gossip Girl" outing, Blair's joy is cut short as she and Louis have a fight about her friends. The Queen B then meets Chuck who thinks she should not be in his place. "I know, but I had to come," so she replies.
Also in "All the Pretty Sources", Nate and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana's war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not. This episode will air Monday, November 21 at 8/7c on The CW.
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 preview from The CW:
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 Canadian promo:
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs