'Gossip Girl' 5.08 Preview: Dan May Crash Blair's Bridal Shower
Before walking down the aisle, Blair is going to have her bridal shower in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Serena is hard at work to make her best friend's dream come true, but someone or something may ruin the well-prepared celebration.
Chuck and Dan do not make the invite list for Blair's shower and decide to spend the day together. Dan, however, is later seen declaring that he is going to crash a party, which may refer to Blair's shower.
In the Canadian promo for the same "Gossip Girl" outing, Blair's joy is cut short as she and Louis have a fight about her friends. The Queen B then meets Chuck who thinks she should not be in his place. "I know, but I had to come," so she replies.
Also in "All the Pretty Sources", Nate and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana's war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not. This episode will air Monday, November 21 at 8/7c on The CW.
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 preview from The CW:
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 Canadian promo:
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body