'Gossip Girl' 5.08 Preview: Dan May Crash Blair's Bridal Shower
Before walking down the aisle, Blair is going to have her bridal shower in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Serena is hard at work to make her best friend's dream come true, but someone or something may ruin the well-prepared celebration.
Chuck and Dan do not make the invite list for Blair's shower and decide to spend the day together. Dan, however, is later seen declaring that he is going to crash a party, which may refer to Blair's shower.
In the Canadian promo for the same "Gossip Girl" outing, Blair's joy is cut short as she and Louis have a fight about her friends. The Queen B then meets Chuck who thinks she should not be in his place. "I know, but I had to come," so she replies.
Also in "All the Pretty Sources", Nate and Serena find a silver bullet in Diana's war against Gossip Girl, but struggle about whether to use it or not. This episode will air Monday, November 21 at 8/7c on The CW.
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 preview from The CW:
"Gossip Girl" 5.08 Canadian promo:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?