Charlize Theron Finds Kristen Stewart's Carefree Attitude Refreshing
Charlize Theron might have called Kristen Stewart a child, but it was to show her admiration to the "Twilight Saga" beauty. During an interview for the December issue of Vogue magazine, the "Young Adult" actress revealed what she finds so refreshing about her "Snow White and the Huntsman" co-star.
"She just turned 21," the Oscar winner said of Kristen. "She's a child. When I think about myself at 21, I had just done 'The Devil's Advocate', and Keanu [Reeves] had paparazzi following him and Al Pacino said this thing to me: 'If I knew that my life would be under this kind of scrutiny, I would have never become an actor.' And I thought, Wow. I couldn't comprehend it."
"And Kristen is just living this to the max and still has a sense of humor about it," she continued. "There's this really lovely quality about her that just doesn't give a f**k. A lot of people say they don't, but then they go home and cry and pop a Xanax. Kristen actually doesn't give a f**k. That's what's so refreshing about her."
Aside from raving about Kristen, the "North Country" star also opened up about being single for the first time in 17 years. "I've never been single," she admitted. "This is the first time in my life. From the time I was nineteen, I've been in relationships, literally gone from one to the other within a month."
"It's been good for me. I'm a creature who's really found her comfort zone in relationships," she went on pointing the positives. "It's been nice to rediscover myself. I had to make a real conscious effort to do it - it's hard. It's much easier to lose yourself in flowers and cigarettes and coffee with somebody else."
Charlize also said in the interview that before she and boyfriend of nine years Stuart Townsend finally split in January 2010, she desperately tried to save the relationship. "It was sinking, and I had to give it a fight," she shared. "I really wanted to try and make it work. That was the priority. I wouldn't do it any different way."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans