Rob Schneider's CBS Sitcom to Replace 'Rules of Engagement' in Midseason
CBS has announced start dates for some its midseason shows, including the premiere for Rob Schneider-starring sitcom "iRob!". The new comedy series will start airing on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
To give space for "iRob!", the Eye has cut five episodes from "Rules of Engagement". The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will return in the same slot later in 2012. The drama comedy previously replaced freshman "How to Be a Gentleman" which tanked in October.
Also being included in CBS' midseason schedule is the return of "Undercover Boss". The third season of the reality series will open on Sunday, January 15 at 8 P.M., replacing "The Amazing Race". The adventure, game show itself will be back with a new installment in midseason at a later date.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'