Rob Schneider's CBS Sitcom to Replace 'Rules of Engagement' in Midseason
CBS has announced start dates for some its midseason shows, including the premiere for Rob Schneider-starring sitcom "iRob!". The new comedy series will start airing on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
To give space for "iRob!", the Eye has cut five episodes from "Rules of Engagement". The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will return in the same slot later in 2012. The drama comedy previously replaced freshman "How to Be a Gentleman" which tanked in October.
Also being included in CBS' midseason schedule is the return of "Undercover Boss". The third season of the reality series will open on Sunday, January 15 at 8 P.M., replacing "The Amazing Race". The adventure, game show itself will be back with a new installment in midseason at a later date.
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift