Rob Schneider's CBS Sitcom to Replace 'Rules of Engagement' in Midseason
CBS has announced start dates for some its midseason shows, including the premiere for Rob Schneider-starring sitcom "iRob!". The new comedy series will start airing on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
To give space for "iRob!", the Eye has cut five episodes from "Rules of Engagement". The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will return in the same slot later in 2012. The drama comedy previously replaced freshman "How to Be a Gentleman" which tanked in October.
Also being included in CBS' midseason schedule is the return of "Undercover Boss". The third season of the reality series will open on Sunday, January 15 at 8 P.M., replacing "The Amazing Race". The adventure, game show itself will be back with a new installment in midseason at a later date.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo