Rob Schneider's CBS Sitcom to Replace 'Rules of Engagement' in Midseason
CBS has announced start dates for some its midseason shows, including the premiere for Rob Schneider-starring sitcom "iRob!". The new comedy series will start airing on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
To give space for "iRob!", the Eye has cut five episodes from "Rules of Engagement". The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will return in the same slot later in 2012. The drama comedy previously replaced freshman "How to Be a Gentleman" which tanked in October.
Also being included in CBS' midseason schedule is the return of "Undercover Boss". The third season of the reality series will open on Sunday, January 15 at 8 P.M., replacing "The Amazing Race". The adventure, game show itself will be back with a new installment in midseason at a later date.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway