Rob Schneider's CBS Sitcom to Replace 'Rules of Engagement' in Midseason
CBS has announced start dates for some its midseason shows, including the premiere for Rob Schneider-starring sitcom "iRob!". The new comedy series will start airing on Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
To give space for "iRob!", the Eye has cut five episodes from "Rules of Engagement". The remaining offerings from its 13-episode season will return in the same slot later in 2012. The drama comedy previously replaced freshman "How to Be a Gentleman" which tanked in October.
Also being included in CBS' midseason schedule is the return of "Undercover Boss". The third season of the reality series will open on Sunday, January 15 at 8 P.M., replacing "The Amazing Race". The adventure, game show itself will be back with a new installment in midseason at a later date.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video