'Twilight' Trio Stunning at Star-Studded 'Breaking Dawn I' L.A. Premiere
The highly anticipated movie, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", was finally premiered in Los Angeles. Taking place at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles on Monday, November 14, the event was attended by plenty of notable Hollywood stars. Lead actors Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were undoubtedly becoming the center of attention as they hit the black carpet of the premiere.
Pattinson and Lautner looked sleek in their traditional two-piece suits, while Stewart looked stunning as she flaunted her legs in a split-to-the thigh blue sequined gown. The threesome, who play lead characters Edward, Bella and Jacob in the film, were all smiles as they posed together in front of the cameramen and greeted thousands of screaming Twihards.
The trio were joined by co-stars Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed on the black carpet. The Alice Cullen depicter looked gorgeous in a red tube gown with gold waves details, while the Rosalie Hale depicter looked dazzling in a green one-shouldered silk gown with beaded trim. The latter arrived at the event along with her husband Paul McDonald.
The other male cast member spotted on the black carpet was Kellan Lutz, who looked dapper in an all-black ensemble. He was snapped tagging along his new girlfriend Sharni Vinson, who rocked a gorgeous halter red dress. Peter Facinelli and BooBoo Stewart were additionally attending the event.
Celebrities who also stole the spotlight at the evening were Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashley Tisdale, Julia Jones, Kendall Jenner and her sister Kylie Jenner. Additionally, Heather Locklear, MyAnna Buring, Willow Smith, Samantha Harris and Jadin Gould were among the other celebrity guests.
Days before the premiere was held, hundreds of devoted Twihards had been lining up outside the venue. As many as 300 fans were marking their camping spots at L.A. Live streets in hope that they would catch a glimpse of their favorite "Twilight" stars.
In "Breaking Dawn Part I", the newfound married bliss of Bella and vampire Edward is cut short when a series of betrayal and misfortune threatens to destroy their world. Directed by Bill Condon, the novel-adapted film will open wide in U.S. theaters on November 18, while its follow-up "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is scheduled to be released on November 16, 2012.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!