Pink Wants More Kids to Make Up a Basketball Team
Pink is planning on having more children with her motocross rider husband, Carey Hart. When attending the premiere of "Happy Feet Two" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 13, the "So What" hitmaker admitted to E! News, "We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots."
During the special occasion, Pink also couldn't stop talking about her 5-month-old daughter, Willow Sage. "She stops crying when I sing," the 32-year-old rocker shared. "My dogs leave the room and she stops crying." She added, "I sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I make up songs for her because I'm goofy."
Pink came to the premiere wearing a cream and black corset under a black tuxedo jacket that she paired with trousers and sky-high stilettos. She was joined at the premiere by husband Carey and daughter Willow, who also donned matching black outfits. Carey wore a fitted shirt, matching tie, knitted vest and black trousers, while Willow was dressed in a tiny black fleece penguin all-in-one.
More Pink News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'