Pink Wants More Kids to Make Up a Basketball Team
Pink is planning on having more children with her motocross rider husband, Carey Hart. When attending the premiere of "Happy Feet Two" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 13, the "So What" hitmaker admitted to E! News, "We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots."
During the special occasion, Pink also couldn't stop talking about her 5-month-old daughter, Willow Sage. "She stops crying when I sing," the 32-year-old rocker shared. "My dogs leave the room and she stops crying." She added, "I sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I make up songs for her because I'm goofy."
Pink came to the premiere wearing a cream and black corset under a black tuxedo jacket that she paired with trousers and sky-high stilettos. She was joined at the premiere by husband Carey and daughter Willow, who also donned matching black outfits. Carey wore a fitted shirt, matching tie, knitted vest and black trousers, while Willow was dressed in a tiny black fleece penguin all-in-one.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2