Pink Wants More Kids to Make Up a Basketball Team
Pink is planning on having more children with her motocross rider husband, Carey Hart. When attending the premiere of "Happy Feet Two" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 13, the "So What" hitmaker admitted to E! News, "We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots."
During the special occasion, Pink also couldn't stop talking about her 5-month-old daughter, Willow Sage. "She stops crying when I sing," the 32-year-old rocker shared. "My dogs leave the room and she stops crying." She added, "I sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I make up songs for her because I'm goofy."
Pink came to the premiere wearing a cream and black corset under a black tuxedo jacket that she paired with trousers and sky-high stilettos. She was joined at the premiere by husband Carey and daughter Willow, who also donned matching black outfits. Carey wore a fitted shirt, matching tie, knitted vest and black trousers, while Willow was dressed in a tiny black fleece penguin all-in-one.
More Pink News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences