Pink Wants More Kids to Make Up a Basketball Team
Pink is planning on having more children with her motocross rider husband, Carey Hart. When attending the premiere of "Happy Feet Two" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 13, the "So What" hitmaker admitted to E! News, "We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots."
During the special occasion, Pink also couldn't stop talking about her 5-month-old daughter, Willow Sage. "She stops crying when I sing," the 32-year-old rocker shared. "My dogs leave the room and she stops crying." She added, "I sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I make up songs for her because I'm goofy."
Pink came to the premiere wearing a cream and black corset under a black tuxedo jacket that she paired with trousers and sky-high stilettos. She was joined at the premiere by husband Carey and daughter Willow, who also donned matching black outfits. Carey wore a fitted shirt, matching tie, knitted vest and black trousers, while Willow was dressed in a tiny black fleece penguin all-in-one.
More Pink News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!