Pink Wants More Kids to Make Up a Basketball Team
Pink is planning on having more children with her motocross rider husband, Carey Hart. When attending the premiere of "Happy Feet Two" at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 13, the "So What" hitmaker admitted to E! News, "We want a basketball team. We want lots and lots and lots."
During the special occasion, Pink also couldn't stop talking about her 5-month-old daughter, Willow Sage. "She stops crying when I sing," the 32-year-old rocker shared. "My dogs leave the room and she stops crying." She added, "I sing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I make up songs for her because I'm goofy."
Pink came to the premiere wearing a cream and black corset under a black tuxedo jacket that she paired with trousers and sky-high stilettos. She was joined at the premiere by husband Carey and daughter Willow, who also donned matching black outfits. Carey wore a fitted shirt, matching tie, knitted vest and black trousers, while Willow was dressed in a tiny black fleece penguin all-in-one.
More Pink News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'